ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner!!:wave:<3
tumblr_ngm9e3JEBe1sijyd6o1_400_zps2ngkfafz.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:hug::coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you :).......My son is GTG (Good to Go!) now. His appetite:eek: was back in "full-swing" on Saturday.....As he ate a BIG bacon sandwich for breakfast (cuz' he won't try eggs:rolleyes: ), and (2) Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's for dinner. Normally we wouldn't let him have that much bacon in one day, but the poor kid hardly ate anything for 5 days, with the fever and stomach bug/flu that he had. He wanted :pizza: last night, but I told him that we had to wait until next weekend for that ;).
You're welcome. Really glad he is well. At least he will eat bacon. My nephew don't even like to be around the smell of it :giggle::facepalm:
I love the smell of it, just don't like the taste :teehee:
Good morning all :coffee2:........Mondays SUCK! ;)
Good morning, Kevin H :wave:
:cuss2: :xD: Mondays do suck:headbang:
OK......I don't wanna leave:(....but I still gotta go to work :kickbutt:. Talk to y'all later :wave:.
Have a good day. See ya later. :wave:

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Corner!!:wave:<3

Good morning, Whiskey :wave:

LOL, not so odd, I have been thinking of starting up a unique pet products shop in a few years, dream waves just got it mixed up :giggle::giggle:
When/if you do that are you going to have an online store too? That would be :cool:
Have a good day. Enjoy your bike ride :) :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Whiskey :wave:
When/if you do that are you going to have an online store too? That would be :cool:
Have a good day. Enjoy your bike ride :) :wave:
Good morning WW, maybe we'll see:)
Good morning Whiskey's Corner #4
:wave:
This is a pic of a rose from a 75 year old rose bush from the front yard, call it the Doris blossom. Took a picture before getting 6 inches of rain. Well, now Doris doesn't look so good:( after the rain.
403897b5537926ca267b0d9815986c1a.jpg
Just beautiful<3

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon corner family.:wave::coffee::coffee2: My back is feeling some better today, keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it through work tonight. Thanks to you all for the prayers and well wishes. I love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors