Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here.
tumblr_n7a4giTdhu1tbh1dho1_400.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just rewards for spammers have them send you one of everything and then just keep em.

Only thing free is trouble and it is expensive to get out of.
Most of the time what they send no doubt are things they couldn't sell or get rid of in a contest, yet they ask you to do a favorable review BEFORE they send it to you. There's always a catch:)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the time what they send no doubt are things they couldn't sell or get rid of in a contest, yet they ask you to do a favorable review BEFORE they send it to you. There's always a catch:)
LOL how do you do a review before you have something?

yes I guess it is hard to spam the spammers.
But a desired outcome when I have to deal with them.

Just got a dream vacation telemarketer a while ago. After listening to her for a bit I asked her how she got this number as it was at a top secret government military facility?

click.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Allo all. Been busier with projects, than the intel community trying to depose Trump. No need for an Oswald, just use the media. And he makes it so easy for them!

My sources tell me there has never in recent times been a more unified spirit of co-operation between historic rivals. Not just in the US either.

Screw terrorism. Want drama? threaten their budgets. lol. I think I'm happy to be on this side of the border this year.

Hope all here in the corner are well. Later!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Woke up with shit soar throat from some jackwad using charcoal on their back porch.
AC in and rocking.
Hit da river it was awesome!!
Fed the feathered porcine hordes. Geese with little fuglies, grabbed some of the kids to assist.
Hit the farmer's market.
Picked up some gus, shrooms and snap peas... something EXTRA special some buffalo flat iron steaks.
Chicken, peppers, zucchini and some mishake and shitake, blueberry and blackberry blossom honey. Some Japanese purple yams, and corn that is going to garlic butter parm grilled corn.
Some skewers and shit getting grilled tomorrow.

Oh some low cost verboten stuff at a new shop.

Got to order a new computer sound system a Logitech z506.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a good day, Nasty....except the sore throat:wave:<3
Charcoal grills are verboten here due to a few total fires.
But so is smoking and smoking *** but they are using the charcoal to mask it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Allo all. Been busier with projects, than the intel community trying to depose Trump. No need for an Oswald, just use the media. And he makes it so easy for them!

My sources tell me there has never in recent times been a more unified spirit of co-operation between historic rivals. Not just in the US either.

Screw terrorism. Want drama? threaten their budgets. lol. I think I'm happy to be on this side of the border this year.

Hope all here in the corner are well. Later!
Allo Wolf:wave: Hope you are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors