Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is that the brand name and does Walmart carry them?
Yes, that is the brand name, they carry them at Walmart, at least in my store, but I'm sure you'll find them in most stores.

ss_opengraph_stromboli-mambo.png

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....It's been an "interesting" night for me.....(to say the least! :facepalm: ). I went out tonight to the bar with my usual suspects (friends from work;)). What seemed like a normal night of drinking beers and BS'ing about pretty much everything.....took a bad turn :rolleyes:. When one of my friends seemed like he couldn't drive....I decided to drive his car home for him. My buddy drove our friend home in his car. I got my friend's car to his house and parked it, and waited for them to arrive. My buddy texts me, and says.....I just stopped the car..... at where ***** said his house was. He jumped outta the car, and RAN! Now.......We had to go and search for him, and my other buddy finds him passed out between a fence and somebody's garage :facepalm:. We get him a couple of streets over to his house, and then all hell breaks loose. We think he finally passed out, and then his wife calls me, and tells me some "bad stuff". So....she called his parents (instead of the cops) and had them take him outta there and to their house :facepalm:. All is OK (for now).....but I'm sure that my buddy is going to regret what he did, in the morning. We didn't think he was THAT BAD!......but apparently, we didn't know his past history either. Everyone is OK, but what a crazy :crazy: night!

I don't think that that "buddy" of mine, will be going out for a drink.....for a while now......( or he'll be chaperoned by his wife, in the future....if he does ).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....It's been an "interesting" night for me.....(to say the least! :facepalm: ). I went out tonight to the bar with my usual suspects (friends from work;)). What seemed like a normal night of drinking beers and BS'ing about pretty much everything.....took a bad turn :rolleyes:. When one of my friends seemed like he couldn't drive....I decided to drive his car home for him. My buddy drove our friend home in his car. I got my friend's car to his house and parked it, and waited for them to arrive. My buddy texts me, and says.....I just stopped the car..... at where ***** said his house was. He jumped outta the car, and RAN! Now.......We had to go and search for him, and my other buddy finds him passed out between a fence and somebody's garage :facepalm:. We get him a couple of streets over to his house, and then all hell breaks loose. We think he finally passed out, and then his wife calls me, and tells me some "bad stuff". So....she called his parents (instead of the cops) and had them take him outta there and to their house :facepalm:. All is OK (for now).....but I'm sure that my buddy is going to regret what he did, in the morning. We didn't think he was THAT BAD!......but apparently, we didn't know his past history either. Everyone is OK, but what a crazy :crazy: night!

I don't think that that "buddy" of mine, will be going out for a drink.....for a while now......( or he'll be chaperoned by his wife, in the future....if he does ).
Oh man....sounds like a memorable night you had:facepalm:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad the rain stopped for you. Not sure about today's plans, but tomorrow's sounds like fun for you. :)
Today won't be bad , just clearing out some dead stuff and trimming branches on the property to clean it up from a rough winter
I just checked the weather and it is 76 now and we are under severe thunderstorm watch:(
I hope they are not too strong, stay safe, Pete:hug:<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors