Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice ! Missed the evening check in and there's only one page to catch up on lol. Got some vape stuff yesterday, Dotmod Dotbox 75w Tiffany Blue and a Sigelei Snow Wolf 365. I'll get some pics up later. Probably send the Snow Wolf to the kid. He likes using the big tanks that take big watts. 4 battery mod will probably be good for that. See you guys later and have a good day !

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice ! Missed the evening check in and there's only one page to catch up on lol. Got some vape stuff yesterday, Dotmod Dotbox 75w Tiffany Blue and a Sigelei Snow Wolf 365. I'll get some pics up later. Probably send the Snow Wolf to the kid. He likes using the big tanks that take big watts. 4 battery mod will probably be good for that. See you guys later and have a good day !
You too Breazy, hope you have an awesome day also.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

:vapemail::bliss:
I'm sure he will like SnowWolf :)
You have a good day. See ya later
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a bit tired, but good otherwise. My back is feeling much better, thanks for asking! How are you today?
You're welcome. Good, so glad you are feeling better.
:bliss:
Thank you, Mark :)
I'm doing fine on this non cloudy not raining day.
I shouldn't have learned that I can put emojis in the tapatalk, I've gone crazy
with them, LOL. But I haven't learned them all YET ;)

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks
Mornin':wave::coffee:
I bet that ROCKS:stars:
Good morning, Whiskey :wave:<3
Hope your morning is going well :) and you can get a bike ride in.
The rain is saying no, treadmill day:treadmill::wave:<3

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner!:wave:<3
tumblr_nwz80htdr61smdcxto1_500_zpslbrpwzru.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:hug::coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave::coffee2: Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors