ECF Refugee
Time to log off, have a great night guys!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_onk930LQgp1vju47so1_1280_zpspvjxk7jq.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Sleep well my friend.:goodnight:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Quick stop by. My son's B-day :confetti: is today. Jacob is 11 now :). We went to 5 Guys for burgers ( I didn't have any :(- NOT hungry). Then we had to go to his school for a Science Project Fair. Just got home about 30 minutes ago. Had a piece of Oreo Ice Cream Roll and a beer :D. Now.....Going to play video games for a bit. Talk to y'all tomorrow.....G'night everybody :wave:.
Enjoy. Good night Kevin. Rest well my friend.:goodnight:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Guess what ? IT"S RAINING AGAIN AND I HATE THE RAIN LOL. Needless to say the lawns doing pretty good thanks to this and it takes some of the heat off the water bill. I'm going to get soaked again from parking the car and walking in to my accounts :mad: Next I guess we will get like a drought for the summer lol. Have a good day everyone !

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone ! Guess what ? IT"S RAINING AGAIN AND I HATE THE RAIN LOL. Needless to say the lawns doing pretty good thanks to this and it takes some of the heat off the water bill. I'm going to get soaked again from parking the car and walking in to my accounts :mad: Next I guess we will get like a drought for the summer lol. Have a good day everyone !
Good morning Breazy.:wave: Have a good day, and try to stay dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors