Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Got the meds and started them last night. One of those days I have a lot to do but don't know what to do lol. To top it off I'm on call so I can't start anything that's going to take time. Well off to see the Wizard. Talk to you guys later and have a good day !
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave: Hope you get better soon. Try to have a good day.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you, pete67 :) for the tea:coffee:
Wonder if it will go with cherry poptarts. They looked really good at the grocery store. Bad thing to be hungry and go grocery shopping :eek:
But, haven't had any poptarts for ages, same with donuts :(
No Pop tarts or donuts here either. We're trying to shed a few pounds. Gonna have a nice, big chef salad for dinner later.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon to all in the corner. :wave:

c8fe628e046850bc470ae56d6bd8fa71.jpg

My boy Lukah says good afternoon to you too!

Sent from a pay phone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete.
90 here today with satan's sweaty nutsack humidity today. well high for here 50-60% with 90 is miserable.
AC is chugging alone I turned the dehumidifier on, taped up all air leaks, picked blackberries this morning.
Cooked some 85% ground beef with onion garlic and spices. Will use the rice cooker later and cut some fresh cherry tomaters and peppers for soft taco burgers.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Pete.
90 here today with satan's sweaty nutsack humidity today. well high for here 50-60% with 90 is miserable.
AC is chugging alone I turned the dehumidifier on, taped up all air leaks, picked blackberries this morning.
Cooked some 85% ground beef with onion garlic and spices. Will use the rice cooker later and cut some fresh cherry tomaters and peppers for soft taco burgers.
Yummmmm
Hi Nasty:wave:<3

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I reduce greek gods plain greek yogurt.
I cut the yogurt in a grid, cover with cheese cloth and invert the container and allow the liquid to drain.
It comes out like a cross between sour cream and cream cheese. I used It in place of cream/cheese/salad dressing.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Pete.
Yummy. The heat is bad this year. It's 97/110 here.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors