Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Allo Mark! Time to pause projects now. The Powers that Be have laid down an absolute prohibition on Dremeling, drilling, sawing, hammering, spray painting and welding between 23:00 to 09:30. Even on the balcony. Faschists! :cuss2:

Depending on the materiel to be drilled, there is a little wiggle room. As long as I drill at about 5 RPM, it seems to go unnoticed. lol

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to my brother in laws 50th and now I'm visiting my mom having a fire. Been a good, but long day. My child got a killer bug bite and he's super sensitive to bug bites. Check it out.
1a2e26a289b4d50db3c236f299740551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwwww poor little guy:( What a cutie<3

Good morning corner:wave:<3

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Benn slacking a bit here on the forum lol. Have to go food shopping and do a few things. Nights next week. Believe it or not that seems to be the lesser of the evils. When your on the day shift you can go all over the place and there's a lot more going on. Nights stink but at least your mainly at one place and the boss can't mess with you lol. See you guys later and have a good day ! Oh by the way wonder what happened to Frog and how he's doing ?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! Benn slacking a bit here on the forum lol. Have to go food shopping and do a few things. Nights next week. Believe it or not that seems to be the lesser of the evils. When your on the day shift you can go all over the place and there's a lot more going on. Nights stink but at least your mainly at one place and the boss can't mess with you lol. See you guys later and have a good day ! Oh by the way wonder what happened to Frog and how he's doing ?

Good morning, Breazy_Com :wave:
Glad you have the lesser of the two evils.
Have been wondering the samething about Frog. Hope is doing well.
Maybe @Saddltramp1200 will chime in and let us know.
Hope you are feeling better.
Be safe and have a good day :)

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave: When Saddle comes on I will ask him about Frog.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Feels like just yesterday I was changing shitty diapers and he would just stare dead into my eyes when I would pick him up the entire time. Wish I had him 24/7

Sorry, CloudChasin :hug: I wish you did too. It breaks the heart when you have to take him back. I seen it so many times with my brother, broke my heart each and every time! But, now he has full custody of him :)
If, that is what you want, full custody, I really hope it will work out for you.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, CloudChasin :hug: I wish you did too. It breaks the heart when you have to take him back. I seen it so many times with my brother, broke my heart each and every time! But, now he has full custody of him :)
If, that is what you want, full custody, I really hope it will work out for you.

I was a child of custody battles, it sucked lmao I try my best to be as respectful to his mom so we can stay out of court, but I get so taken advantage of by her sometimes I wonder if court would be the best option. She brainwashes him into thinking I'm a bad person and shit. Tells him to tell me he doesn't like spending time with me. I brush it off, and deal with it. Karmas a bitch, right?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a child of custody battles, it sucked lmao I try my best to be as respectful to his mom so we can stay out of court, but I get so taken advantage of by her sometimes I wonder if court would be the best option. She brainwashes him into thinking I'm a bad person and shit. Tells him to tell me he doesn't like spending time with me. I brush it off, and deal with it. Karmas a bitch, right?

Keep a diary and if the day comes you have ammo! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors