Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was a child of custody battles, it sucked lmao I try my best to be as respectful to his mom so we can stay out of court, but I get so taken advantage of by her sometimes I wonder if court would be the best option. She brainwashes him into thinking I'm a bad person and shit. Tells him to tell me he doesn't like spending time with me. I brush it off, and deal with it. Karmas a bitch, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, I could tell you some stories you would not believe. Trust me, your son knows how much you love him. I know it is difficult, stay strong and hang in there. Just don't ever talk bad about his mom when he is around. I would go more in depth, but not on here.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, I could tell you some stories you would not believe. Trust me, your son knows how much you love him. I know it is difficult, stay strong and hang in there. Just don't ever talk bad about his mom when he is around. I would go more in depth, but not on here.

It absolutely disgusts me when people use children against the other parent. she's a good mom to him I won't deny that, but she sucks to coparent with

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a child of custody battles, it sucked lmao I try my best to be as respectful to his mom so we can stay out of court, but I get so taken advantage of by her sometimes I wonder if court would be the best option. She brainwashes him into thinking I'm a bad person and shit. Tells him to tell me he doesn't like spending time with me. I brush it off, and deal with it. Karmas a bitch, right?

Sorry you are going through that. I went through the same thing and when my boys got big enough they found out the truth and there mother paid dearly for it.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you are going through that. I went through the same thing and when my boys got big enough they found out the truth and there mother paid dearly for it.

That's exactly what I keep being told so I bite my tongue and deal with the shit I gotta deal with, just try to be the best dad I can be. I'm young so I'm still learnin'

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Pete & vapin :) I've tried my mates Primo Mini with the Aries tank, it's not bad with the baby beast coils but I don't like the other coils. Good little piece of kit but I've never tried the full size Primo.

@CloudChasin every days a learning curve just keep on going & I'm quite new to being a father too bit also have another one on the way. It's to two different women so gonna be damn hard work.
My ex is 20 weeks into her pregnancy an we are getting back together but my 1 year old has a total bitch for a mother.
She's a drunk an not capable of looking after her so I'm after amelia living with me!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly what I keep being told so I bite my tongue and deal with the shit I gotta deal with, just try to be the best dad I can be. I'm young so I'm still learnin'

Well, the reality is, the older you get, the more it will grind on you, if you see the situation effecting the relationship between you and your son! Do something about it before it's too late.;)

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Pete & vapin :) I've tried my mates Primo Mini with the Aries tank, it's not bad with the baby beast coils but I don't like the other coils. Good little piece of kit but I've never tried the full size Primo.

@CloudChasin every days a learning curve just keep on going & I'm quite new to being a father too bit also have another one on the way. It's to two different women so gonna be damn hard work.
My ex is 20 weeks into her pregnancy an we are getting back together but my 1 year old has a total bitch for a mother.
She's a drunk an not capable of looking after her so I'm after amelia living with me!

I would love to tell you my brothers story, but not on here. If she is as bad as you say she is...she will choke on her on vomit sorta of speaking...do herself in. Just don't bad mouth to your child about her mom. Love on her that is what will get her through all the mess that her mom is putting her through.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

You may be young but you have a good head on your shoulders. It's very hard to bit your tongue but you will be glad you did.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks for the info.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You may be young but you have a good head on your shoulders. It's very hard to bit your tongue but you will be glad you did.
Exactly, pete67.
It will get tougher as the days go by. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask, there are plenty of older folks more than willing to help out. And our prayers are with you and SkoldVape.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well I am hoping for the best possible outcome for you Skold

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Damned straight, I am an avid believer in Karma:cool:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a742a225df7c83c5a72c18a3509a0450.jpg

Now I know what it was like to be Michael Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors