Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
G'night folks
5fjwXuq.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Sleep well my friend.:goodnight:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get some sticky tape then and see if you can pull it off. Don't use Windex that has ammonia in it!
Or if you still have the screen protector use it.

The screen protector was toast, idk if from my constant vaping the heat made it lose its adhesive parts to it, it was peeling off all by itself. I mean there's plenty of things worth getting mad about and I suppose this isn't a huge deal, but I'm bothered only because I haven't even had t a week yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The screen protector was toast, idk if from my constant vaping the heat made it lose its adhesive parts to it, it was peeling off all by itself. I mean there's plenty of things worth getting mad about and I suppose this isn't a huge deal, but I'm bothered only because I haven't even had t a week yet.

Yea, It's a pain, try some tape, sticky tape, put the tape on and press it and pull it off quickly, the tapes adhesive will pull it off.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about GooGone? Not sure what surfaces you can use that on so look it up first. I love that stuff.

Sent from a pay phone

Tried it. ☹️

Yea, It's a pain, try some tape, sticky tape, put the tape on and press it and pull it off quickly, the tapes adhesive will pull it off.

No luck with that either. must be under the surface eh?

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O' WOW. Poor little guy :hug:
That is not good at all. Yea, that would scare the shit out of you. Do you think it is starting to happen again?

I'm starting to wonder if it is actually, he wakes up thinking it's all real, super vivid nightmares he clings on to me and won't let go, wakes up screaming. It's fuckin terrifying. And as someone who has vivid dreams I'm sure where he's so young he can't really differentiate the dream to reality.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm starting to wonder if it is actually, he wakes up thinking it's all real, super vivid nightmares he clings on to me and won't let go, wakes up screaming. It's fuckin terrifying. And as someone who has vivid dreams I'm sure where he's so young he can't really differentiate the dream to reality.

I have vivid dreams /nightmares also, so I know what you two are going through. Hell, think about it, if you are anything like me it takes a couple/few hours to get rid of the feelings of the nightmare. It's 10 times worse for a young child. Is there something going on at the moms home that are causing these nightmares? He is trying to deal with something in his life that are causing them. As you know dreams are a release of everyday life.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have vivid dreams /nightmares also, so I know what you two are going through. Hell, think about it, if you are anything like me it takes a couple/few hours to get rid of the feelings of the nightmare. It's 10 times worse for a young child. Is there something going on at the moms home that are causing these nightmares? He is trying to deal with something in his life that are causing them. As you know dreams are a release of everyday life.

He seems to have nightmares about bugs eating him, he says there's a lot of bugs inside over there, the other issue is this book I guess they read over there about a spooky ghost train, it's involved in the whole Thomas the train series, but it freaks him right out. He will wake up and think the train is actually coming if he sees a light outside or something.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He seems to have nightmares about bugs eating him, he says there's a lot of bugs inside over there, the other issue is this book I guess they read over there about a spooky ghost train, it's involved in the whole Thomas the train series, but it freaks him right out. He will wake up and think the train is actually coming if he sees a light outside or something.

Yup, that would be the problem. Is there anyway you can talk with his mom about not reading that particular story? Or is that not possible?
My nephew was terrified of tornados 'cause his mom watched that movie Twister with him when he was way too young to watch it and she kept on watching it with him several more times until he brought the movie home with him, than his dad kept it! He thought his dad was going to be killed or die because of that movie. Screwed with that little boys head for years, he is a teenager now.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've had dreams like that since a kid, it's horrible when dreams are real all the time :( I really hope the little guy gets sorted & my thoughts go out to you cos I know how shit night terrors or bad dreams are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors