Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why ? Why I was minding my own business and as usual the day went right down the shitter. Happens so much I get bad thoughts in my head. You don't even want to know what. Kids in the hospital now with pneumonia. That's what his mother died from. He doesn't even care and is being non compliant and talking about leaving the hospital. I just can't deal with anymore. Always when I'm on nights to ! All I can say is FTW !

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why ? Why I was minding my own business and as usual the day went right down the shitter. Happens so much I get bad thoughts in my head. You don't even want to know what. Kids in the hospital now with pneumonia. That's what his mother died from. He doesn't even care and is being non compliant and talking about leaving the hospital. I just can't deal with anymore. Always when I'm on nights to ! All I can say is FTW !

Positive vibes sent your way, breazy, I'm sorry you're dealing with that. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still sending major prayers to both your son and to you my friend. Hang in there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning:wave::coffee2:<3
Brag pictures<3<3<3<3<3
UFixAYn.jpg

LOL, came out boxing<3
5cH7T76.jpg

5hxecUe.jpg
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sons mother is trying to make it so I'm not involved in his schooling whatsoever, doesn't want me to pick him up from school on my days because it will "confuse him" she won't tell me where he's attending school, won't give me the open house dates to meet his teacher. :( idk what to do.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sons mother is trying to make it so I'm not involved in his schooling whatsoever, doesn't want me to pick him up from school on my days because it will "confuse him" she won't tell me where he's attending school, won't give me the open house dates to meet his teacher. :( idk what to do.

Get the family court involved and get a court order outlining your parental rights and access to all things you are entitled to, the above being a major one...Unless you have court orders specifically against your rights as a parent, I'd be all over that. Sounds like she needs to be reminded of them.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the family court involved and get a court order outlining your parental rights and access to all things you are entitled to, the above being a major one...Unless you have court orders specifically against your rights as a parent, I'd be all over that.

Never been to court, and my fear in court is it'll end up being a custody battle, and as a man, from all the custody battles I've seen, and I went through one, the man always ends up in the shitter with minimal rights and every other weekend visits... idk if her job would effect the outcome or not.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So it begins!!!!! I feel your pain and so very sorry you are dealing /going through this. It is not going to be easy at all!!!
Do you have an attorney? Are in mediation - have a case manager court appointed?
I seen your reply. Nevermind what I asked.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never been to court, and my fear in court is it'll end up being a custody battle, and as a man, from all the custody battles I've seen, and I went through one, the man always ends up in the shitter with minimal rights and every other weekend visits... idk if her job would effect the outcome or not.

Not always, depends on what parent has custody or is seeking it, Family court should look at all aspects and set fair visitations and access to all information, School, medical etc....Trust me I have been around that angle of things before. You need something ruled on so the games stop.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not always, depends on what parent has custody or is seeking it, Family court should look at all aspects and set fair visitations and access to all information, School, medical etc....Trust me I have been around that angle of things before. You need something ruled on so the games stop.

As of right now, from my research, Maine law says I have no legal rights because there's no legitimacy of child paperwork. She is considered to have full custody. I think maybe I should have a consultation to see where I should go about all this. It would've been so much fuckin easier if she's just cooperate and be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors