Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just talked to a lawyer. He thinks I should get in contact with the school first and have them get to know me and that I'm his dad and shit so they won't hesitate to give him to me on fridays. And if there's any issues he said I'm gonna have to go to court. But since we haven't been to court I have 100% of the rights she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just talked to a lawyer. He thinks I should get in contact with the school first and have them get to know me and that I'm his dad and shit so they won't hesitate to give him to me on fridays. And if there's any issues he said I'm gonna have to go to court. But since we haven't been to court I have 100% of the rights she does.

Did he tell how to find out where he is going to school?

My Bros ex wouldn't tell him where is son and the ex was living. The courts did not force her to tell him.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did he tell how to find out where he is going to school?

My Bros ex wouldn't tell him where is son and the ex was living. The courts did not force her to tell him.

His best advice was to call all the elementary schools, explain the situation and hopefully they'll tell me that my boy is or isn't enrolled there. It shouldn't be this difficult for me to be involved in my sons life. :(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As of right now, from my research, Maine law says I have no legal rights because there's no legitimacy of child paperwork. She is considered to have full custody. I think maybe I should have a consultation to see where I should go about all this. It would've been so much fuckin easier if she's just cooperate and be fair.

You being that childs father, absolutely you should

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
His best advice was to call all the elementary schools, explain the situation and hopefully they'll tell me that my boy is or isn't enrolled there. It shouldn't be this difficult for me to be involved in my sons life. :(

Good luck with that. It don't work that way. Schools are not obligated to tell you shit if he is or isn't enrolled there. Then if you explain the situation without trying to make the mom look bad, which is virtually impossible 'cause you are trying to get information. It makes you look bad than you start out with a bad relationship with the school and it doesn't get easier. Schools protect the women...men are bad! Just like the courts protect the women!

It is a big shit hole of a mess!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little slow today. I haven't been to bed yet.
TxVya6s.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good luck with that. It don't work that way. Schools are not obligated to tell you shit if he is or isn't enrolled there. Then if you explain the situation without trying to make the mom look bad, which is virtually impossible 'cause you are trying to get information. It makes you look bad than you start out with a bad relationship with the school and it doesn't get easier. Schools protect the women...men are bad! Just like the courts protect the women!

It is a big shit hole of a mess!
That is why he needs a court order saying he is entitled as the father to have all informational access to his son.
Whether or not the parent is a good or bad parent, the legal system cannot deny each parent the right to know what is happening with their child.
And even notification of an address change in most states.

Last edited:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why he needs a court order saying he is entitled as the father to have all informational access to his son.
Whether or not the parent is a good or bad parent, the legal system cannot deny each parent the right to know what is happening with their child.

I just don't want it to turn into a custody battle. :(

I saw this video awhile back and it's something I can really relate to.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I were him I'd have an attorney and a court date:eek:
He had an attorney... been to court... had case management both are for the women. She could get away with whole lot of shit including abusing the child. The courts nor case manager would do shit about it!

He don't need to do nothing now Thank G-D..... 'cause she is dead.

Last edited:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He had an attorney... been to court... had case management both are for the women. She could get away with whole lot of shit including abusing the child. The courts nor case manager would do shit about it!

He don't need to do nothing now Thank G-D..... 'cause she is died.

That's my fear - the favoring the women in court or anything involved with a family matter...

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's my fear - the favoring the women in court or anything involved with a family matter...

Yea, I now your fear. I understand.
The only reason he has custody now is 'cause she is died. If she would have been in good health he would still be going through the HELL and I mean HELL!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He don't need to do nothing now Thank G-D..... 'cause she is died.
Did he have a court appointed attorney or did he hire one, himself ?
Because it sure makes a difference how hard they work for the client

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did he have a court appointed attorney or did he hire one, himself ?
Because it sure makes a difference how hard they work for the client
Not court appointed. He had an attorney he was paying. If you don't find the right attorney you are screwed by the attorney plus the courts. He went through three or four attorneys. The best ones the ex already either worked for them or had already talk with her, conflict of interest...couldn't hire them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not court appointed. He had an attorney he was paying. If you don't find the right attorney you are screwed by the attorney plus the courts. He went through three or four attorneys. The best ones the ex already either worked for them or had already talk with her, conflict of interest...couldn't hire them.
Now there's the problem right there, so may not be the case with CC

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, hummmm, very responsible job....Guaranteed tips no doubt:giggle:

I guess the positive side of things is I don't have to lie to my child about how I bring in money. I worry about as he gets older and people find out about her job and the way it'll effect him, especially in his teen years. What if his friends parents don't want his friends over to her house because of it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess the positive side of things is I don't have to lie to my child about how I bring in money. I worry about as he gets older and people find out about her job and the way it'll effect him, especially in his teen years. What if his friends parents don't want his friends over to her house because of it?

These are all things that I feel would work in your favor if brought out in front of a fair Judge.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do appreciate everyone letting me rant in here as I really am having a very difficult time with this.

Hey a rant can let off steam and clear the head, my best ADVICE would be to sit down and talk to someone in the legal field that you feel you can trust even if you have to pay a consult fee and see what your options are as the father, I hope you can get it straightened out:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors