Member For 4 Years
Back at ya CC, enjoy that boy time:hug:<3
Good night folks:wave:
l8wgi5D.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
His mom being sick has really screwed the schedule up, hopefully we'll revert to our normal schedule and I'll get him back Friday. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really hope she will let you have him Friday. That is one good thing about not being in an agreement with the court orders. The schedule can be whatever you two work out.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, that is not good. They will most definitely have an influence on her. That is shame 'cause they are only thinking of hurting you and not putting your sons best interest first :(

And me and her have had that talk about him being first and a fair schedule is not about us but him, but when I say that, I'm ignorant, selfish etc. Seeing my own father every other weekend ruined our relationship. I don't want that to happen with my son.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And me and her have had that talk about him being first and a fair schedule is not about us but him, but when I say that, I'm ignorant, selfish etc. Seeing my own father every other weekend ruined our relationship. I don't want that to happen with my son.

I don't want that to happen with you and your son. I'm Sorry that happened with you and your father.
I could never understand why women have to be so vindictive when it comes to their child and the father. I will never understand.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want that to happen with you and your son. I'm Sorry that happened with you and your father.
I could never understand why women have to be so vindictive when it comes to their child and the father. I will never understand.

What I've been told is "we got the pussy we make the rules" she has literally texted me saying that and said to try her in court she'll have me by the balls. "Have fun with every other weekend"

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What I've been told is "we got the pussy we make the rules" she has literally texted me saying that and said to try her in court she'll have me by the balls. "Have fun with every other weekend"

Umm, I really hope you kept that message? O' boy, you are in for one HELL of a ride. So so sorry. You definitely need to start finding an attorney. Giving out threats like that you need one. Put a retainer on one, for just incase you need one. And b4 she goes to them and talks. If she is smart about that stuff I wouldn't put it past her to do it.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm, I really hope you kept that message? O' boy, you are in for one HELL of a ride. So so sorry. You definitely need to start finding an attorney. Giving out threats like that you need one. Put a retainer on one, for just incase you need one. And b4 she goes to them and talks. If she is smart about that stuff I wouldn't put it past her to do it.

Sadly it was on a phone that ended up breaking, but from what I've been told they can subpoena our entire text convos. Idk how far back they can go or anything but I still have a whole lot of things on my current phone and phone before this. I wish I would've gotten a lawyer and done the court thing when I was at my other job and could afford it. :(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sadly it was on a phone that ended up breaking, but from what I've been told they can subpoena our entire text convos. Idk how far back they can go or anything but I still have a whole lot of things on my current phone and phone before this. I wish I would've gotten a lawyer and done the court thing when I was at my other job and could afford it. :(

At least you still have the other phone and current one. Do you have an app to back up the text messages onto the SD card? Have you thought about getting a call recorder for your phone? Of course checking with state laws.
O' well crap...no money for an attorney.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least you still have the other phone and current one. Do you have an app to back up the text messages onto the SD card? Have you thought about getting a call recorder for your phone? Of course checking with state laws.
O' well crap...no money for an attorney.
I actually do have them backed up! But I got big plans and hopefully I can just deal with this shit a little longer and get all my ducks in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors