Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Whiskey. :hug:
th

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a start time issue with SS, they may have taken the first Medicare payment a month too early and issued a pay back.
If I remember correctly, I think I made my first payment in July of last year. And, I think for a couple months I paid like eleven dollars less and then they increased it to what I now pay monthly.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I remember correctly, I think I made my first payment in July of last year. And, I think for a couple months I paid like eleven dollars less and then they increased it to what I now pay monthly.
That may be the issue, Medicare has had an increase based on when enrolled, it should not go up when there is a increase, based on when you enrolled. They will have the when and whys for you.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi family. Everything ss tells me is bullshit. A phone conversation to what happens is always different. :mad::cool:
Yep, been dealing with them since I married my wife seven years ago and her son who is autistic receives SS payments for his disability. One month he would get one amount, the next month she would get a letter saying they overpaid and then a few months later they would say they were increasing it because they underpaid. :confused:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, been dealing with them since I married my wife seven years ago and her son who is autistic receives SS payments for his disability. One month he would get one amount, the next month she would get a letter saying they overpaid and then a few months later they would say they were increasing it because they underpaid. :confused:
It's about actual start times, you were eligible the first day of the month of your 65th year, but there is a 30--45 day period before you are actually covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors