Good morning corner:wave:<3
4udt89V.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. I really don't know how you guys do this from your phone lol. Good thing I have a big screen. Boy give a guy a new car and he disappears Kevin lol. So the kid situations under temporary control again for now. He left the hospital three times and I had to keep bringing him back. Now I brought him back to the program that he did good at twice and they have their own IOP now so he will go there. For whatever reason the staff at that program love him and are willing to help him even if they don't get paid. That's a good place. He likes the staff there also. I've met every one of them and they are second to none. So I have two days to wander around Cali lol. So I'm gonna go see what I'm going to do. Talk to you later.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. I really don't know how you guys do this from your phone lol. Good thing I have a big screen. Boy give a guy a new car and he disappears Kevin lol. So the kid situations under temporary control again for now. He left the hospital three times and I had to keep bringing him back. Now I brought him back to the program that he did good at twice and they have their own IOP now so he will go there. For whatever reason the staff at that program love him and are willing to help him even if they don't get paid. That's a good place. He likes the staff there also. I've met every one of them and they are second to none. So I have two days to wander around Cali lol. So I'm gonna go see what I'm going to do. Talk to you later.
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave::coffee2: Have fun exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors