Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I actually do have them backed up! But I got big plans and hopefully I can just deal with this shit a little longer and get all my ducks in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo I like plans. I hope the plan works out and it don't take long to get your ducks in a row. Prayers are being said for you and your son.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
8f3c078e7bc9e96fb59afa6d9cb83de6.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope you get it straightened out
I just got a call back from the bank and the correct amount did come in but they also sent the amount they were supposed to take off the top for Medicare. So, the mistake was in my favor. I still have to visit the local office and make sure they take it back out. :facepalm: What I thought they had done was kept what was owed me and sent me what they should have kept. Instead they sent me both.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a call back from the bank and the correct amount did come in but they also sent the amount they were supposed to take off the top for Medicare. So, the mistake was in my favor. I still have to visit the local office and make sure they take it back out. :facepalm: What I thought they had done was kept what was owed me and sent me what they should have kept. Instead they sent me both.
If you think it is wrong, don't spend it, SS audits several times a year and will take it back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors