Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I had to leave the facility on the visit. He was to wiped out and they had him on so many meds he couldn't keep his eyes open. It's the worst I've ever seen it ! I'm going back a little later to see if he's in any better condition but he may be to far gone this time. see you guys later. Hope the next time out here is for a good visit and not to identify a body.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I had to leave the facility on the visit. He was to wiped out and they had him on so many meds he couldn't keep his eyes open. It's the worst I've ever seen it ! I'm going back a little later to see if he's in any better condition but he may be to far gone this time. see you guys later. Hope the next time out here is for a good visit and not to identify a body.
Many prayers to you Breazy, I hope this improves:gaah::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You and your son are in our thoughts and prayers my friend.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great night everyone:wave:<3
VcykYM0.jpg
Hey there RR:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors