Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Pete! I'm doing great -- thanks! Glad to hear you're doing well. Thought I'd stop by the Corner and say hey and hang out for a bit. Vaping on my new G-Priv and everything is fantastic. :)

View attachment 88123

View attachment 88122
I love the G-Priv mod, it's in my opinion smoks best mod. Hope you are liking it, the baby beast it comes with is a good combo!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the G-Priv mod, it's in my opinion smoks best mod. Hope you are liking it, the baby beast it comes with is a good combo!

I was thinking about getting the G-Priv mod but with the crappy luck a lot are having with the Aliens and the tfv tanks...left a bad taste in my mouth. I am Leary.

Sent from a pay phone

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Getting ready to head to the airport to head home. Whole day of traveling with the three hour time difference and 5 or 6 hour flight. Saw the kid last night. He was ok for about an hour and a half then couldn't keep his eyes open anymore so I left. I'm really hoping for the best and that he gets through the withdrawals and stays. I was talking to a counselor at a meeting and he said their program had a kid from Staten Island last month that went home and died. Not so inspirational I think. Anyway see you later tonight or tomorrow and have a good Saturday

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Getting ready to head to the airport to head home. Whole day of traveling with the three hour time difference and 5 or 6 hour flight. Saw the kid last night. He was ok for about an hour and a half then couldn't keep his eyes open anymore so I left. I'm really hoping for the best and that he gets through the withdrawals and stays. I was talking to a counselor at a meeting and he said their program had a kid from Staten Island last month that went home and died. Not so inspirational I think. Anyway see you later tonight or tomorrow and have a good Saturday
Praying for you and your son for a good resolution.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking about getting the G-Priv mod but with the crappy luck a lot are having with the Aliens and the tfv tanks...left a bad taste in my mouth. I am Leary.

Sent from a pay phone
I don't have a problem with my Alien but my first one now has a blank screen an doesn't fire so praying this one will be okay! But the G-Priv is a solid mod, I've had it since it came out and I prefer the big baby to the smaller version that comes with the alien. However I use an rda with the G-Priv now an although the big baby was okay, it's very overrated!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave::coffee2: We will hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors