Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning boys & girls.
k8pqQrQ.gif

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello EM an hope you enjoy your new vape gear, due to financial difficulties I cannot buy anything for a month or two but I have 4 mods in rotation & 20 altogether so don't mind. The new smok T-PRIV looks hella nice though! :) it comes with the big baby too, there's an extension glass to make it 5 ml too so tpd are sure getting around things!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello EM an hope you enjoy your new vape gear, due to financial difficulties I cannot buy anything for a month or two but I have 4 mods in rotation & 20 altogether so don't mind. The new smok T-PRIV looks hella nice though! :) it comes with the big baby too, there's an extension glass to make it 5 ml too so tpd are sure getting around things!
Hey SV! Good to see you. My T-Priv is always in my rotation because it is built solid and vapes beautifully.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that they are giving that extra glass as an option
NMdhrEL.jpg

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:hearts:I got a hold of a tree service to come in and clean up my storm mess from three weeks a ago. My nephew was going to do it but he works for the railroad and with all the area flooding he has been working 14 hour days so he hasn't been able to get here. The tree service will be here Saturday. So I will finally be able to mow my back yard.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:hearts:I got a hold of a tree service to come in and clean up my storm mess from three weeks a ago. My nephew was going to do it but he works for the railroad and with all the area flooding he has been working 14 hour days so he hasn't been able to get here. The tree service will be here Saturday. So I will finally be able to mow my back yard.
I feel ya, been doing the same, not from storm damage , but from just dead ones that pose hazards to the house, we did all that we could ourselves, but some things you have to call in the pro's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors