edxpHEP.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great day, Breazy:wave:<3
Thanks. The kids back to normal for now. I think this time after the 30 days he comes home. He's been out in Cali for like 5 or 6 months. Although he has had bouts of clean time when things go wrong out there they go really wrong and it's far away. I guess only God knows what's going to happen.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it all comes together for him, having him closer I think to monitor where things go wrong and try to steer clear of the triggers may be what you both need, worth a shot right?:hug:
Anything's worth a shot lol. Someone in the program claims they can put him on with them as a helper in the union. If that can happen it might work because not only would the kid be able to work he would be going back and forth to work with someone in the program. I really hope that happens. That might be the thing that could help change his life. Maybe lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything's worth a shot lol. Someone in the program claims they can put him on with them as a helper in the union. If that can happen it might work because not only would the kid be able to work he would be going back and forth to work with someone in the program. I really hope that happens. That might be the thing that could help change his life. Maybe lol
Fingers crossed

& see you later mark :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors