Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I leave for Maui in two days! :stars:Time to start packing and making sure I don't forget any vape stuff that I'll need for 5 days.
Have loads of fun. Take some good photographs and share them with us, please.
Good to hear that you're okay. I'm doing really well! Lots of good stuff happening these days.
Thank you :)
Glad you are doing well. Good to hear good things are happening :bliss: Hopefully the good things will continue to happen for for :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have loads of fun. Take some good photographs and share them with us, please.

Thank you :)
Glad you are doing well. Good to hear good things are happening :bliss: Hopefully the good things will continue to happen for for :)
It'll be great spending some time with my Dad. I'll make sure to take some good photographs and share them here. I'll also share how I'm liking my Gen 3 and write my review for it when I return. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ah your an insomniac much like you, when I'm not in work I'm nocturnal.
I'd rather sleep through the day than night haha & hello EM :)
I would rather be sleeping during the wee early mornings. But, I have found an herb Prickly Lettuce that helps with pain and helps to sleep and stay asleep, well at least for me it helps. I didn't have any last night b4 bed, so I was up :(

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Trying my best too, don't enjoy them anymore at all. I have another nautilus mini to pick up & another pico. Now I've found a setup that works I'm getting a back up :)

I don't enjoy cigs anymore, either. Last times I smoked I hated the taste and everything. I've been vaping since last November and no longer even think about cigs anymore. :stars:

I'm happy to hear that you found your proper setup! I'm still narrowing down what vapes I like the most (mods/attys/eliquid/coils, etc.) and am getting there, not too slowly but surely!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would rather be sleeping during the wee early mornings. But, I have found an herb Prickly Lettuce that helps with pain and helps to sleep and stay asleep, well at least for me it helps. I didn't have any last night b4 bed, so I was up :(
I use a CBD e liquid, I smoked **** for years but it started to make me paranoid but this CBD relaxes me without getting my high. I'm using it instead of increasing my meds an being too drowsy!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't enjoy cigs anymore, either. Last times I smoked I hated the taste and everything. I've been vaping since last November and no longer even think about cigs anymore. :stars:

I'm happy to hear that you found your proper setup! I'm still narrowing down what vapes I like the most (mods/attys/eliquid/coils, etc.) and am getting there, not too slowly but surely!
I've been vaping for many years & it can take time to find what's right.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Understand that! Gotta plez the Dad. I know all about doing what parents say to do, don't always like it though :xD:
I don't see my dad too often these days so 5 days together will be great. I'm more than happy to do things make him happy, he did the same for me all of my younger years and still tries to when he can these days.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But but but.... Vacation is for vacationing not yoga, LOL :teehee:

I have to agree, from what I've seen on TV, LOL:giggle::giggle::teehee:
Too much bending & stretching :(
I don't see my dad too often these days so 5 days together will be great. I'm more than happy to do things make him happy, he did the same for me all of my younger years and still tries to when he can these days.
Aw bless you two sounds close :) I love my dad too! Had a good upbringing but rebelled hahaha

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear ya! I try to do everything possible for my Mom and sometimes I piss her off 'cause I want to do everything for her. She is so use to doing everything for her husband and grandson (step grandson lives with her and step Dad) it's hard to help
'cause she wants to do it.
My step Dad is more like a Dad, so I call him Dad.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear ya! I try to do everything possible for my Mom and sometimes I piss her off 'cause I want to do everything for her. She is so use to doing everything for her husband and grandson (step grandson lives with her and step Dad) it's hard to help
'cause she wants to do it.
My step Dad is more like a Dad, so I call him Dad.
My Dad likes to do most things himself, and same with my Mom. However, both appreciate my help when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors