Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone.

Supposed to be 65° and sunny in Indy today and I couldn't be happier to get rid of the winter blues even if it's just for a day until Spring. And damn, my car needs a major bath so perfect timing.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone.

Supposed to be 65° and sunny in Indy today and I couldn't be happier to get rid of the winter blues even if it's just for a day until Spring. And damn, my car needs a major bath so perfect timing.
Hola fellow Hoosier. Down south at the river for me

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need coffee... It's to early on a Saturday to be this side of the covers
48209190bcd33308e2946eceac07cec7.jpg

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh day 2 of being sick, started yesterday afternoon. Stomach was killing me and then later in the evening I finally got sick, thinking I got food poisoning from something :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh day 2 of being sick, started yesterday afternoon. Stomach was killing me and then later in the evening I finally got sick, thinking I got food poisoning from something :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, food poisoning sucks! Last time I got it was when I ate a bad burrito and I thought I was going to die ! hope you feel better soon Honda :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mornin' all.

Those of you having trouble sleeping might try melatonin. Helps me. Sometimes.

It's annoying. Used to be my head hit the sack and I was out like a light until the alarm woke me (on work days) or whatever. Now? Yeah, not so much :(

Where else but on VU would you see George Carlin's cheer, uncensored? :)

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Good morning corner crew! Coffee is on! Supposed to be 65 here today.
Man, am I ever looking forward to springtime here in S.E. Michigan!

Most years I don't much care. Yeah, winter does get to be a bit old when it's late March, early April, snow's been gone for a while, then winter comes back with a vengeance. But, other than that, I like the seasons. If nothing else: Winter gives you a hell of an appreciation for summer :). But, this winter season has been so erratic, I just want it to be fracking over. Maybe my sinuses will stop giving me so much gorram grief :mad:

Yesterday was nice. I don't know just how warm it eventually got, yesterday. All I know is that, when I got out of the truck at the gym, I thought "Don't think I'm going to need this" and stashed my coat in the truck. By the time I hit the doors to the place I'd rolled up my sleeves, it was so warm.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, am I ever looking forward to springtime here in S.E. Michigan!

Most years I don't much care. Yeah, winter does get to be a bit old when it's late March, early April, snow's been gone for a while, then winter comes back with a vengeance. But, other than that, I like the seasons. If nothing else: Winter gives you a hell of an appreciation for summer :). But, this winter season has been so erratic, I just want it to be fracking over. Maybe my sinuses will stop giving me so much gorram grief :mad:

Yesterday was nice. I don't know just how warm it eventually got, yesterday. All I know is that, when I got out of the truck at the gym, I thought "Don't think I'm going to need this" and stashed my coat in the truck. By the time I hit the doors to the place I'd rolled up my sleeves, it was so warm.
Jim, we get huge fluctuations temp wise here...several days in the 60's-70's, then back into the 30's-40's. It's enough to make anyone sick.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I live in Bremen, GA. I'm about 11 miles East of the Alabama line off I-20.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My step mom is coughing up blood this morning and on the way to the ER now.. Would chemo cause this or lung cancer itself? It has my dad really worried.. :(

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors