https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made something on a whim the other night that turned out damned good.
I riced up cauliflower, toasted it and added egg. peppers and onion with shrooms for a faux fried rice and tossed in a mango.
Sounds interesting .... Hmmm

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Their is no exhuast to leak from.

I made it to pa. Safe and sound. won't be on much. Take care all!

Quick lesson...
There... as in over there.
Their... (implies ownership) They can keep their shit.
They're... a 'contraction' of they are. They're over there sniffing their car exhaust.

nuff said, class over

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two happy young men drove into the ditch in front of my house. The 5-0 is helping them into their car. No Beer this time, SUV. :(

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quick lesson...
There... as in over there.
Their... (implies ownership) They can keep their shit.
They're... a 'contraction' of they are. They're over there sniffing their car exhaust.

nuff said, class over
You're barking up the wrong fucking tree there, Izen. Just walk away (it's beyond a lost fucking cause)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i love pineapple, the Bromelain is needed.
That's always been one of those things for me that works great on paper and people love it. But for some reason I've never like it... It's a me thing. Lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Showed my grandma llamas with hats and Charlie the unicorn. I'm glad I came down here. Wound up not going out to eat but she makes amazing food and I bought her a bottle of local (local to me) wine that she really likes and I got a small thing of Jim . Good night indeed. Now I'm just on the deck watching in envy that the nuke plant is blowing bigger clouds then I ever will.....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shame on you! Dosing the elderly with *** isn't funny. lol Well, maybe a little funny. Bernie Sanders comes to mind.....
She like Charlie but I loved her reaction to 20 min of llamas

Last edited by a moderator:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Bidet thing needs adjusting. Last time it felt like that I rode up on somebody's lawn because they had the sprinklers on. :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ride a Harley, drive a Hearse, & Owned A Kenworth among others . I Ain't Mr. Rodgers. Smoked like a bon fire. Now I'm blessed to be here. My Dogs will be ok when they go for a drink as long as they don't press that button. rotflmao :D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you want don't exist, but I think I can make it happen. :cool: I will own it from the start, but will give you the opportunity to buy it from me. Just tell me what your dreams are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors