Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's not a phone, it's my actual email... I can't find anything else to turn off, to keep it from sending a msg to my email with every msg in every watched thread, unless I just turn alerts completely off, and I'd really hate to do that. Maybe I'll just create a throwaway email address and use that as my address for this forum, because it's driving me batshit to have to go in and delete hundreds of msgs a day.

Andria
I just select all, scroll down till I find stuff I want to keep un check it, then kill the rest. Had too many beers to come up with a solution. :cool:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Down in the Atchafalsya Swamp the water was neither fresh or salt but where both crawdads and gators were found in abundance.. I lived in Lafayette Louisiana about 15 miles from the swamp, and believe me they don't call Louisiana Sportsmans paradise for nothing...I miss it alot, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Sorry to say I have never been to that part of the country, but I do watch Swamp People, beautiful there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I learned from the ice cream man, to never... ever let someone put something in my mouth with my eyes closed
tumblr_o1hvjtxtrY1tm7tjmo1_400_zpsts0jtebo.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In the email there is a disable all emails button solves all your problems

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Yeah, I did that in several places, and it did no good at all. But I just created a throwaway email acct, that the forum can spam all it wants. Now I'll be able to FIND my actual email.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all chatty today! I leave to get a door and have no idea what's going on in here.

Yeah, I relate, except mine is interrupted by large dog. Punk kept me awake til 6 a.m.
My Bidet just came in. I was watching a commercial @ like 3:14 am when I saw one. 24.00 & never have to buy Bathroom Tissue ever again. 24.95 why the Hell not. :cool: A 10 pack of charmin costs me 10.00. to throw money down the crapper. :p

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jump school is at Ft. Benning, GA.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh! I couldn't remember. I have all these bits and pieces that he will tell me but I need to write this stuff down

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Reminds me of going to south park was just my buddy and myself.
First showing cause we were broke.
half dozen soccer moms in tow with the entire place full of kids.
Until uncle fucker came on... by the time that song was over it was me and my buddy in there alone howling with laughter.
Hahaahahah I can see that hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors