https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I get on a seafood kick myself once in awhile.. I like oysters, shrimp and lobster in season..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Amen there! love it during lent !!!

Oyster artichoke soup for lunch
Boiled shrimp with grilled salmon for dinner

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
More often than not I question wether it was the smartest thing I've done. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I did it. But the state this country is in leaves me questioning wtf I was thinking
Think of it this way.., had none of you served- and mad love to everyone who ever wore the uniform, thank you all!- this fucked up country of ours would not have the chance to fix itself had you all not served.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think of it this way.., had none of you served- and mad love to everyone who ever wore the uniform, thank you all!- this fucked up country of ours would not have the chance to fix itself had you all not served.

PREACH and AMEN

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o0vbh1Q82L1siuf4eo1_1280_zpsikfm36vk.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah, that's those things that look like lobster but people suck the head off or something. Crawfish? Or shit....I can never remember that name.

Ok...reading that back sounds a bit, um,...never mind
Ohhhbhhhh now that's heaven right there!!!!!!
Ice cold beer, mountain of crayfish, sausage and garlic,... :):):):)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't eat bugs, & I don't eat anything that walks fucking sideways lol
Hahaha You'd totally not survive down here. Haha
My old executive chef used to say. ''if its ever crawled, slithered, swam or flew just fix a roux and serve it with rice ''

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know why but those crawdad things look creepy but I have heard they taste like lobster. but why do people suck on them???? That's just gross. I've never seen anyone do that to lobster

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just tell my phone to shut the fuck up or your ass is going in the fish tank too. :cool:

Well it's not a phone, it's my actual email... I can't find anything else to turn off, to keep it from sending a msg to my email with every msg in every watched thread, unless I just turn alerts completely off, and I'd really hate to do that. Maybe I'll just create a throwaway email address and use that as my address for this forum, because it's driving me batshit to have to go in and delete hundreds of msgs a day.

Andria

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And thank you for yours! What branch were you?

And thank you so much for offering that. He's so damn stubborn and of course harps at me " you know those are worse than smoking".,... UGH damn media has people believing this! Drives me nuts. My cough is gone and he hacks up a lung every other minute but he doesn't wanna recognize that.

I was in the army heavy artillery. Thank you.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it's not a phone, it's my actual email... I can't find anything else to turn off, to keep it from sending a msg to my email with every msg in every watched thread, unless I just turn alerts completely off, and I'd really hate to do that. Maybe I'll just create a throwaway email address and use that as my address for this forum, because it's driving me batshit to have to go in and delete hundreds of msgs a day.

Andria
In the email there is a disable all emails button solves all your problems

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know why but those crawdad things look creepy but I have heard they taste like lobster. but why do people suck on them???? That's just gross. I've never seen anyone do that to lobster
Its the tamale. theirs a lump of yummy tasty fat in the head and a deposit of juice and spicy surprise, its actually the tastiest part. The meat is the a little 'more tender' than a lobster and it absorbs a whole lot more seasoning. The two are actually unrelated according to marine biologists.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those little thing's are fresh water lobsters, 10 of them equals 1 salt water lobster.
Down in the Atchafalaya Swamp the water was neither fresh or salt but where both crawdads and gators were found in abundance.. I lived in Lafayette Louisiana about 15 miles from the swamp, and believe me they don't call Louisiana Sportsmans paradise for nothing...I miss it alot, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors