Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9fd990eaef0cb3066cae627733d72ce5.jpg

Typical Louisiana style boiled crawdad (crawfish) dinner..bite the head off, suck the meat and drink the beer! Tastier than it looks, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh Ha! One of life's little mystery's solved. I have always wondered why the bolts that hold Toilet seats on were so long. It's to hold one of those Bidet thingies on. I can die happy now. :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Typical Louisiana style boiled crawdad (crawfish) dinner..bite the head off, suck the meat and drink the beer! Tastier than it looks, lol

Hell after a few beers or maybe 10 I'd be game

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mmmmm, the evil step brother use of the turkey fryer.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I would French Kiss a Wino before I would eat one of those nasty things. No offence intended. :cool:

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I don't think I could eat one. Can they be cracked open? Like split the middle open like a lobster tail?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Nummums,,,
6da12__tumblr_lf2lts1O5N1qd0uis.gif

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, but you have to use a very, very small knife. :):);)

After seeing that poster thing on how to eat them...I'm gonna have to pass. Kinda grosses me out like raw oysters. Like swallowing a chunk of slimy rubber. I don't mind them fried but raw oysters are disgusting.

I should move to Louisana..id probably drop some lbs. although dirty rice is the BOMB

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After seeing that poster thing on how to eat them...I'm gonna have to pass. Kinda grosses me out like raw oysters. Like swallowing a chunk of slimy rubber. I don't mind them fried but raw oysters are disgusting.

I should move to Louisana..id probably drop some lbs. although dirty rice is the BOMB
Omfg... Angibe I am so disappointed. Now you're anti oyster too.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omfg... Angibe I am so disappointed. Now you're anti oyster too.

I know I kno...Sorry! I'm a northern girl. I get grossed out on stuff like that. Remember the egg whites?!?!?!?!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOVE dirty rice. Noms.

Man... I burnt my tongue at Panera today. I can't taste my vape. So bummed.
What is Panera? We recently had one open up

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahh, nothing like a ice chest full of fresh oysters..many times I've sat with a few friends slapping down a true delicacy....on the half shell with a little Tabasco sauce and saltine crackers they are delicious! Open a bottle of wine and really enjoy ourselves...its also said fresh raw oysters is a hell of a aphrodisiac, don't know for sure but I always had multiple girlfriends... Lolol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It is like you coughed up a big glob of phlegm swirled it around and...wait I am supposed to swallow this?

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh, nothing like a ice chest full of fresh oysters..many times I've sat with a few friends slapping down a true delicacy....on the half she'll with a little Tabasco sauce and saltine crackers they are delicious! Open a bottle of wine and really enjoy ourselves...its also said fresh raw oysters is a hell of a aphrodisiac, don't know for sure but I always had multiple girlfriends... Lolol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I always wondered why anyone "likes" them bcuz it seems like people just swallow them whole!! Like not even chew them! I was at an oyster bar in Fla once (where it was the one & only time I tried one) and this guy at the next table polished off this huge bucket of them. He never chewed ONCE! Like he was slurping them down.

How can they taste it when they don't even chew it???

And so sorry for this gross comparison but.......it's like a giant SNOT going down their throat. ewwwwwww!!!! I'm huge about texture with food and feel and that texture is just slimy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no it is a happy feels hippy anti gun shit bread staffed by some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet.
Oh man, I do know what you mean, but the one near my house has an excellent staff, a complete mix of customers, from older folks, to soccer moms, to people with their noses in their computers, business contracts being worked up, construction crews, people just doin' their thing. I've been in some of the hipster ones. I stay away, LOL.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ssssh....don't tell Hank what's for supper

IMG_20160219_1629527881_zpsq59bywkk.jpg

IMG_20160219_1632175791_zpst1hwpwo1.jpg

That... That doesn't look good. That really doesn't look good... but it might be. It might be good... but it's hard to tell. You should cook it. It might look better if you cook it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors