Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gotta give a presentation in front of 41 of my peers today. Should be fun. I'm not the best public speaker, but I strive to get better.

Matt
You know your stuff, so present like you're informing/teaching. Like, if you're telling someone how to change a coil or fill a tank. You know how to do that, because you have the confidence to do so, so it's 2nd nature. This will be, too. Have faith in yourself, Grasshoppa. We do.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always heard that works:rolleyes::D
LOL, careful what they ask for huh Jimi????
giggling-smiley_zps2oxi1xcc.gif

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Picture everyone naked ?

Vape on
I just get naked myself. They're too busy laughing to listen to the words.

Thanks guys:)

My time slot is after lunch so everyone will be done listening anyways and settling into a food coma.

Works well for me.. My presentation is a group presentation. Oh how I loathe group presentations. Shocker: I did all of it.

Partly because my group mates are pieces of trash. Second because I prefer it that way. I know it's done, ready to go, and that it looks nice. I'm proud of the product now I have to deliver!

Took 3 quizzes this morning did well. Hoping my grade improvez.

Matt

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love mayday.

I'll remove the link if needed due to subject/materials contained within

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Vapin Still woosey but I'll get over it How you doing
Man I'm loving the weather here today, 65 degrees, I am throwing steaks on the grill tonight. I went to my local B&M Wednesday for their Vape and Trade Night and grabbed a new juice they make, Lemonati, lemon crème cookies. It is beyond good. I'll give the shop a shout out, RVA Vapes.
Other than that one day at a time, glad to be here in the broadest sense. Really glad to see ya!!!!:)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a great idea!! That juice sounds really good, too.
Yep, 50-60 folks usually show up, many local DIY folks, get to try many, many different juices and see a lot of custom mod setups. RVA is a full service shop, repairs, coils and excellent juice, not only what they mix but all of the well known juices. A lot of fun.
BTW, They were selling 2 for 1 juice.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just get naked myself. They're too busy laughing to listen to the words.

Thanks guys:)

My time slot is after lunch so everyone will be done listening anyways and settling into a food coma.

Works well for me.. My presentation is a group presentation. Oh how I loathe group presentations. Shocker: I did all of it.

Partly because my group mates are pieces of trash. Second because I prefer it that way. I know it's done, ready to go, and that it looks nice. I'm proud of the product now I have to deliver!

Took 3 quizzes this morning did well. Hoping my grade improvez.

Matt
Give em hell, Matt!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I'm loving the weather here today, 65 degrees, I am throwing steaks on the grill tonight. I went to my local B&M Wednesday for their Vape and Trade Night and grabbed a new juice they make, Lemonati, lemon crème cookies. It is beyond good. I'll give the shop a shout out, RVA Vapes.
Other than that one day at a time, glad to be here in the broadest sense. Really glad to see ya!!!!:)
Howdy Vapin:)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wat kind of steaks? We just took a few Ribeye's out of the freezer.. Will fire up the barbie and wrap a few potatoes in foil to place around in the coals...gonna serve with baked beans, corn bread, tossed green salad and Louisiana iced tea..its about 75° with clear sunny skies, good day to grill, for sure, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wat kind of steaks? We just took a few Ribeye's out of the freezer.. Will fire up the barbie and wrap a few potatoes in foil to place around in the coals...gonna serve with baked beans, corn bread, tossed green salad and Louisiana iced tea..its about 75° with clear sunny skies, good day to grill, for sure, lol

Same beef for me, corn on the cob, salad, roasted veggies and Dogfish Head IPA 120.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My god. I can breathe again.

I kissed Tuesday in class for a few reasons....

I missed two quizzes though. Well, all my classmates were texting me this week "oh the tests were horrible" this and that, the jist was people who typically got 90%s got 60%s on the quizzes..

Just took em this morning. I did so well on them... Man I feel good.. Relaxed even. my grades a little better now. Phwew. Stress is a bitch.

I really do hope everyone's got a better handle on their shit than I do today.

Matt

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm. Why aren't we vaping meds...I wonder if Neo Citran will dissolve in VG?

Actually we are... PG is extremely anti-microbial -- I haven't had a cold since Jan 2014, just before I started vaping. The bacterial sinus infection, I'm pretty sure I picked up when I had to visit my mom in the hospital in Sept 2015.

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a girl busted out here vaping a controlled substance mixed in her juice when she got a DUI..made local news, lol

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a girl busted out here vaping a controlled substance mixed in her juice when she got a DUI..made local news, lol

She must have been from the west coast, they sell that stuff there.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sleep seems to becoming even easier for me as I get older..Now I go to bed about 10 pm and up around 8 in the morning...but falling asleep has always been very easy for me, told I take after my Dad, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors