Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still thinking a pink one
but forreal what I want is a 2 post without a shitton of airflow so I might just get a Griffin instead of a new rda. I have the cube, mutationxl v3, a omega clone and a madhatter. I'm covered for rdas. I don't have a tank anymore though since I sold my kayfun.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
The Griffin is fucking aces

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hows the airflow on the indestructible?
I like slightly restrictive dl hits if that helps

I love mine but the wismec version is really open. if you like restrictive lung hit. I would go with the REM like hank mentioned or a tugboat v2 if you wantothe option of single or dual coil. I think the rem is dual coil airflow only. Another good and often overlooked one is the MAKO from beyond vape at 30-35$ it has a nice single or dual airflow with a great restrictive lung hit.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kimber document document document. Keep all text, have them printed out, as a back up your carrier should be willing to help. keep all email.
write down and record all interaction with them period.
Get the others she has done this to back you if need me.

Next proceed to Boss to have them apprised of the situation, DO not demand action just let them know that she is seriously unstable. Just let the boss know that HR is going to be the next step.
Inform HR with documentation in tow.
Now you are protected some what.

If anything happens lawyer up, got state labor board and if you need a professional license file a complaint against them. and go scorched earth.
Then at least the company will have to explain why they did not provide a harassment free work environment.

Now where is @Jimi? starting to worry a bit.

Bad night, ended up taking an oxy to kill the belly button area pain. Normal pain killer option I switched too did about as much good as pissing on a forest fire to put it out. Slept in my chair instead of trying to lay flat. Ribs start twinging like a sumbitch.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
but forreal what I want is a 2 post without a shitton of airflow so I might just get a Griffin instead of a new rda. I have the cube, mutationxl v3, a omega clone and a madhatter. I'm covered for rdas. I don't have a tank anymore though since I sold my kayfun.

oh just saw this.. STRO MINI?
http://www.sacredmods.com/

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have to many tanks, 2 tfv4s, 1 mini tfv4, 2 uwell crowns, 1 uwell rafale, 1 joyetech Cubis, 1 mutank, 1 kanger subtank plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

38c40ee6ba17cb1353e531389c033b32.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm pretty sure it's a variation of the dolphin tank
think that's exactly what it is.. they are moving all manufacturing to china and broadening the line.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If they do a RTA I'll be on that shit like white on rice lol
no shit right? that 100W mod they have out now is awesome too. If I ever get another hex itll be a tugboat hex

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mawnin', Corner Folk. Just read most of the posts, and still no @Jimi. We await thee, knave of the Corner Realm.

Liz says good morning. We were both awakened by a phone call from a PRISON at 7:07 am. We have contract phones, but even they recycle phone numbers (pre-paids are far worse - it's the turnover rate, you see...).

Bastards.

Don't get me started on Tapacrap, or any other forum browser/password compiler/emoji-loaded piece of 'app crap.'

I learned my lesson on Android during the Froyo days. It is extremely foolish to share any of your smartphone or tablet data WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY APP DEVELOPER...

Except for Google. For phone contact backup purposes, and Calendar (of course, never save your appointments or personal dates on 'default'... always save those to 'private').

Google Drive is a wide-open cloud; your personal data floats freely amongst everyone else's, so mistakes can occur (read Google's Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy - the 'fine print').

Back up your personal apps, and other s*** to your computer offline, or better yet, a separate hard drive or USB thumb-drive.

LW In The Morning - brought to you by Protect Your S***, Ltd. With Liz, looking at our new home on the tablet...

LW & Liz :):):):)
Good advice and good noting buddy! Get ready to kick today's ass!

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kimber document document document. Keep all text, have them printed out, as a back up your carrier should be willing to help. keep all email.
write down and record all interaction with them period.
Get the others she has done this to back you if need me.

Next proceed to Boss to have them apprised of the situation, DO not demand action just let them know that she is seriously unstable. Just let the boss know that HR is going to be the next step.
Inform HR with documentation in tow.
Now you are protected some what.

If anything happens lawyer up, got state labor board and if you need a professional license file a complaint against them. and go scorched earth.
Then at least the company will have to explain why they did not provide a harassment free work environment.

Now where is @Jimi? starting to worry a bit.

Bad night, ended up taking an oxy to kill the belly button area pain. Normal pain killer option I switched too did about as much good as pissing on a forest fire to put it out. Slept in my chair instead of trying to lay flat. Ribs start twinging like a sumbitch.
Oh yes I saved that text. I honestly don't think it'll escalate to that but hey, ya never know. My saving grace is that I work second shift and they do not, the only time I work day shift is if someone needs a favor and needs to switch. THAT will not happen ever again. But he's, I'm big on documenting...EVERYTHING!!
ETA::: I hope you start feeling better sooner rather than later!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@SirVtHondaGuy, yes - it is flatulence. Through my usage of asterisks when I type curse words (aside from my assessment of cell carriers - they are, indeed - bastards) -

I try to bring us back to a time when etiquette reigned supreme, and communication between humans retained tact, poise, and reason - without resorting to gutter vernacular.

Yes, I howled with laughter when George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words made their debut, and Richard Pryor's street vernacular in his comedy made me laugh, too.

Yet, when I'm on the street in any town or city, I'm appalled at what passes for verbal discourse. When I'm at home, I may scratch myself in unmentionable places, and curse... but, in the outside world - I comport myself with dignity, and class.

In threads like this one, it is acceptable to curse, and use vulgar-slang terms to get one's point across - but, for myself, I main a decent level of decorum, even when describing flatulence from the Abominable Snowman.

It keeps me in practice. Feel free to express yourself, in anyway you like ;).

LW & Liz :):):):)

Some days are easier than others my friend.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all... 4 pages of catch-up, guess that's what I get for sleeping till noon. :D

I just had some news that really lightens my heart. I haven't said anything, I've been practicing a little constructive denial, hoping if I didn't express it in words more than I just had to, things would be ok -- my stepfather woke Monday, unable to speak intelligibly AT ALL... this is a man who's already suffered 2 strokes, and back in March had a massive heart attack and triple bypass surgery. This have been much the same all week, in ICU, unable to speak intelligibly; they were suspecting aneurysm.

However I just heard from my aunt, and when she and my mom got to the hospital yesterday, they discovered that my stepfather had regained his power of speech. :) Soooooo.... maybe he's on the mend? Lots of folks have been praying for him, he's so absolutely necessary to my mom, who's in a wheelchair herself, has very poor health between diabetes and cirrhosis and a great deal of pain from arthritis in her knees and 2 hip replacements that she never recovered very well from.

We're keeping our fingers crossed, and prayers continue unabated, for his recovery...

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors