https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was a nightmare psyche scarring aberration of immeasurable lumpy god awful mess. I was tempted to touch it but it might have sunk up to the elbow.
Shocked fangs and a maw did not open up.
that whole post made me flashback to IT by Stephen King

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gnite Pete! Sweet dreams.

What's everyone into tonight? Me? Nothin.
Packed up my vapeshit. Tried to watch tv but one drink and my mom won't shut up so it took 2 hours to watch a 1 hour show. Played with the dog. Stuck my hand in her mouth when she tried to eat a fused Clapton....... realized I left my pain pills at work.... And in the morning I still gotta dig my car out and jump it. That was my night basicly. Also made some stagered fused claptons.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
not to be outdone by the rehab queen.
Cna in tow in training.
Short can I talk to your manager hair do, gnawing the side of her face off sunken cheeks.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
how's the recovery nasty?

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Packed up my vapeshit. Tried to watch tv but one drink and my mom won't shut up so it took 2 hours to watch a 1 hour show. Played with the dog. Stuck my hand in her mouth when she tried to eat a fused Clapton....... realized I left my pain pills at work.... And in the morning I still gotta dig my car out and jump it. That was my night basicly. Also made some stagered fused claptons.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!
More exciting than mine! I had coffee, fed the kid, danced, played with him. Fed him again, put him down b for a nap, studied for my exam for next week, got kid up, bathed hom, dressed him took off to my nieces volleyball game, got fast food, got wine and now watching TV , wine and cape in hand whefff! Long day!!!

Vape on

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
how's the recovery nasty?
SLOW!!
OK I guess, After 7 days of dilaudid and oxy I have started weening off of them. 90 oxy is a serious script of serious stuff. I need to ween off of them without actually falling into thinking I need them.
Using something non habit forming for pain relief and nausea, just weird using in the morning and not being a zombie with the munchies.

Appetite is back, pooping is getting back to normal.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night to all Corner Folk.

@Jimi, may everything be okay with you, and like everyone else - we hope to read something from you very soon.

The house is official now, and after new roof (insurance, thank goodness) floor repair and new carpet - it will be ready to be occupied. Then, off to the Rockies we will go.

Nervous? Yes. Anytime a drastic move occurs within one's life, and health issues remain unresolved (for now) - my anxiety level tends to climb...

Liz is the love of my life, yet I worry about being burdensome in any way, that would affect her in this great hike of life (she will probably hit me with a wave of reproach for writing this... the mind, in and of itself, can create damage).

We're at the stroke of midnight, yet I need to believe that our upcoming events will be okay.

I need to believe. I need to.

I will post tomorrow. Be safe and well, Corner Folk.

LW & Liz (she's napping - we'll take our nighttime meds together, in a bit) :):):):)
Seriously man I wish nothing but the best for you and Liz! You guys are awesome and I pray that you guys have a safe and easy trip and moving process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SLOW!!
OK I guess, After 7 days of dilaudid and oxy I have started weening off of them. 90 oxy is a serious script of serious stuff. I need to ween off of them without actually falling into thinking I need them.
Using something non habit forming for pain relief and nausea, just weird using in the morning and not being a zombie with the munchies.

well, all good signs dude any progress is good progress! Glad to hear!

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SLOW!!

Oh damn...yup that's alot..ween off and you will be good ...hang in there

Vape on

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
um last tues night 4 doses of dilaudid, from admitting to surgery 15 double doses of the d. about 25ish doses of dilaudid in the hospital.
5-10 mg of oxy ever 4 hours as needed. Not going to lie I put a dent in that bottle.
I'm the same way if they prescribe it I take it! Lol but for your respritory drive mainly it would be good to cut back. It's a delicate balance of what you need in order to move with a reasonable pain tolerance and not over doing it to where your snokered sleeping all day ....but it seems that your on top if it and healing well!

Vape on

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hearing how much they had you on- I'm really glad you know what youre doing and have some good doctors.
Honestly I had mom removed because I knew how damned near death I was. I could not have her see me like that in any fashion.
I'm the same way if they prescribe it I take it! Lol but for your respritory drive mainly it would be good to cut back. It's a delicate balance of what you need in order to move with a reasonable pain tolerance and not over doing it to where your snokered sleeping all day ....but it seems that your on top if it and healing well!

Vape on
FUCK I wish I could sleep all day. hell 45 minutes to a few hours tops then up.
As far as lung function doing the breathing toy thing and maxing it out everytime on the best control bar. Pnuemonia is not my idea of a good time.

Have to find out which is healing pain and what is the gas still lingering around and what was the fever pain.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Learned a painfull lesson tonight as i sit here on the couch waiting for expensive 24h gas station pain pills to kick in. HAVE A BIG ASS BOTTLE OF PAIN PILLS AT HOME AND AT WORK! That way i can never forget to have thdm at eaither place

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did i just read that you have a robot liver nasty? So does that make you a cyborg?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahhh. But now I can't call you a cyborg :(

Hope you heal up soon man.

Pain pills kicked in gunna try to get some sleep for the long day ahead.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck just figured out the time frame of this and I am super pissed at my gallbladder.
I was going to paddle with mom's dragon boat team this summer. Now I cannot.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!
tumblr_nwt3s2hjtR1tbf37wo1_400_zpssw7cckv5.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More exciting than mine! I had coffee, fed the kid, danced, played with him. Fed him again, put him down b for a nap, studied for my exam for next week, got kid up, bathed hom, dressed him took off to my nieces volleyball game, got fast food, got wine and now watching TV , wine and cape in hand whefff! Long day!!!

Vape on
Yep that wine will have you seeing things and spelling wrong LMAO ! Morning everyone ! Have a great day. Off to Hell I go !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors