Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sup peoples. Got a lot to do this mornin. Gotta dig the car out, jump it. Go get a new battery, then stock up on juice. Then drive 300 miles south. Gonna be a decent day me thinks. I actually enjoy driving long distance.
Where yah going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did, just put it in the mail today.

I am here early, I normally don't hope on before work but I have the day off and the kids home with me!

Awesome, what did you get in trade for it?

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning friends... Couldn't get on last night to keep up,,, tapacrap on my phone kept telling me my URL was banned??? What the hell is that?? I'll have to try and fix that today,, I hate not being able to pop in and see what's up.

So I haven't spoken to the vile bitch at work that went all white trash on me the other day. It's driving her crazy. Asks everyone but me why I won't talk to her. She sent me a text last night,,, pages long and filled with such nasty horrible stuff. And y'know??? It made me actually laugh! Wow, did you just show your true colors right there. I don't know why I ever got so upset about losing someone like you,, it's really no loss. So I'm feeling better today. Done being sad over people like her. I'll miss the fun stuff we used to do but I'll remember now that these are coworkers and nothing more. Nuff said about that shit.

Boat, have a safe trip and have fun.
Everyone else,,, have another cup of coffee,,, it's Friday!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
237c3ab779d6511183c018f6109cdc30.jpg

Morning all.... Any word from Jimi?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning friends... Couldn't get on last night to keep up,,, tapacrap on my phone kept telling me my URL was banned??? What the hell is that?? I'll have to try and fix that today,, I hate not being able to pop in and see what's up.

So I haven't spoken to the vile bitch at work that went all white trash on me the other day. It's driving her crazy. Asks everyone but me why I won't talk to her. She sent me a text last night,,, pages long and filled with such nasty horrible stuff. And y'know??? It made me actually laugh! Wow, did you just show your true colors right there. I don't know why I ever got so upset about losing someone like you,, it's really no loss. So I'm feeling better today. Done being sad over people like her. I'll miss the fun stuff we used to do but I'll remember now that these are coworkers and nothing more. Nuff said about that shit.

That happens to me every once in a while as well. Idk why it does it but it's annoying.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Love i! Vengeance through silence.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Good for you sunshine.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

That is great.Just remember we all love you and we will ALWAYS be here for you:)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my car 90% dug out. Got the jumps hooked up. And fucking nothing. The battery is that fucking dead. Wal-Mart batteries are the scourge of the car world. I'd rather be without a car then use another Wal-Mart battery

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my car 90% dug out. Got the jumps hooked up. And fucking nothing. The battery is that fucking dead. Wal-Mart batteries are the scourge of the car world. I'd rather be without a car then use another Wal-Mart battery
:(:(

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Leave the van hooked to it running for 20mins and try it again. Your sure its the battery?

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered the mini volt, for $31 brand new I can't say no.

I think it would be perfect for a kayfun nano type tank on top or basic builds in an rda

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly I doubt I'll ever really use it, if I do tho I'll probably toss on the indestructible

Hows the airflow on the indestructible?
I like slightly restrictive dl hits if that helps

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hows the airflow on the indestructible?
I like slightly restrictive dl hits if that helps

It's not bad, has the 3 holes on the side then 8 more under up top. I personally removed the stock cap and replaced it with a district 5 summit cap
I was so close to getting it but it's just to big for me.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still thinking a pink one
but forreal what I want is a 2 post without a shitton of airflow so I might just get a Griffin instead of a new rda. I have the cube, mutationxl v3, a omega clone and a madhatter. I'm covered for rdas. I don't have a tank anymore though since I sold my kayfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors