Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My step mom had her chemo port installed and first therapy session earlier today...she took it well with no side effects so far..hope it stays that way

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
My brother starts his up again this monday:(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My step mom had her chemo port installed and first therapy session earlier today...she took it well with no side effects so far..hope it stays that way

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
emoticon-object-086_zps7frjp5bl.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And BTW.. FUCK CANCER!!!

Mom does not really find the humor in it but her insurance company sent her this letter of ultimate stupidity. She fumes I just fucking laugh to the point of pain.
It was stating her records indicate she might have breast cancer. (nov 2011 surgery Dec 2011 double masectomy.) and they reccomend she have a yearly mamorgram if she has not done so yet to rule out breast cancer.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And BTW.. FUCK CANCER!!!

Mom does not really find the humor in it but her insurance company sent her this letter of ultimate stupidity. She fumes I just fucking laugh to the point of pain.
It was stating her records indicate she might have breast cancer. (nov 2011 surgery Dec 2011 double masectomy.) and they reccomend she have a yearly mamorgram if she has not done so yet to rule out breast cancer.

Umm...:rolleyes:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And BTW.. FUCK CANCER!!!

WTH

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And BTW.. FUCK CANCER!!!

Omfg!!!!
banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was one thing I said. And I guess they graduated college also.
just-isis-things_o_6180489.webp
Every January 1 I would get a letter addressed to my Wife from IBM (she worked for them) reminding their employees are required to take a yearly physical. After 6 years of calling them I just gave up. :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Every January 1 I would get a letter addressed to my Wife from IBM (she worked for them) reminding their employees are required to take a yearly physical. After 6 years of calling them I just gave up. :p
Jesus christ that is about as bad as toys r us that keeps sending promos and birthday cards to the mom who's kids died.
She could not get them to stop and had to go to the media to get them to stop.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ugggggg gotta start packing my vape gear up. And i still gotta dig my car out. But atleast i was able to borrow the jump cabkes at work to make starting it easier.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good grief...
It gets better. Wife & I , well me, had a random piss test at the terminal my truck was leased to. In Nevada we got a Msg, to go directly to the nearest Terminal. They told us I tested positive for ****** & was fired. Since I owned the tractor all they could do is take their name off the doors. Arbys used to put tiny black seeds on some sandwiches. They found out 24 hours later. Begged Us to come back. Didn't. Took two phone calls to get another lease. Industrial Medicine is worse than a free clinic. :p:cool:

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL the cna did something so off the wtf pier I still bust out laughing to the point of almost pissing myself. Mom's letter started off something to the effect of.
She is thankful for me being alive to go home and see a look on my face she has only seen once before in 34 years.
The first time was when I was six at an old folks home and they had a disrobing old gal in the front near the entry way.
The other was when the cna pulled her pants down to her pubic like and double arms rolls of stomach out in an impressive apron to show off her 5 csection scars to me.
That is fucken nasty !!!!

Vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors