Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been around much. I'm horribly sad. A coworker,, one I used to consider a very good friend, dissed me.... BAD. In front of everyone. Including the boss and a guy that was there to train us all on the new analyzer. She's mean. And a bully. But has never been that way to me. And we used to be best friends, until she went to day shift and I dropped off the face of the earth and she found a new bestie. Add to that the fact that they all jumped on the lets-bash-Bart bandwagon and I'm heartbroken. They don't know I heard them. I considered these people my friends. I was SO wrong. When I asked the boss, who was standing right there when she did it,, did I deserve that???? His response was... Well, I didn't know what precipitated it. REALLY???? Does it matter? I asked her a simple question. I asked HER, not the entire room but the entire room certainly heard her response. Why is she allowed to speak to ANYONE like that?? I'm sick about it. Literally sick. Makes it really hard to go to work. I shouldn't let them affect me this way but I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I just have to remember that these people are nothing more than coworkers. They are NOT my friends. Thanks for letting me vent guys.... Gonna go have a little cry now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You need me to go out there and kick some ass???

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As bad as it could be it can always be worse..My cousin got his tires slashed in his driveway from suspected co-workers who didn't want him to come to work..he got eggs thrown in the middle of the night on his truck too...He finally resigned when he found a new job...that was 5 yrs ago and gets along alot better with the folks he works with today...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We're a small place, we've always been like family in there. I've seen her do this to a couple others and it's just disturbing. I know it's because she hates her life,, misery loves company. But it doesn't give you the right. I could go work at any other facility in the area,, there aren't enough of us to go around here,,,, as a matter of fact, the closest one just raised the hourly rate to $15/hr more than what I make. Their effort to attract people to fill all the holes they have. Why don't I jump on that?? Because I left there years ago to come here. Do I want to go back? Not really, but for that kind of money I may have to seriously consider it. And I know the grass isn't always greener. Ugh. Guess I'll have another cup o coffee and move on with my day☕

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't been around much. I'm horribly sad. A coworker,, one I used to consider a very good friend, dissed me.... BAD. In front of everyone. Including the boss and a guy that was there to train us all on the new analyzer. She's mean. And a bully. But has never been that way to me. And we used to be best friends, until she went to day shift and I dropped off the face of the earth and she found a new bestie. Add to that the fact that they all jumped on the lets-bash-Bart bandwagon and I'm heartbroken. They don't know I heard them. I considered these people my friends. I was SO wrong. When I asked the boss, who was standing right there when she did it,, did I deserve that???? His response was... Well, I didn't know what precipitated it. REALLY???? Does it matter? I asked her a simple question. I asked HER, not the entire room but the entire room certainly heard her response. Why is she allowed to speak to ANYONE like that?? I'm sick about it. Literally sick. Makes it really hard to go to work. I shouldn't let them affect me this way but I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I just have to remember that these people are nothing more than coworkers. They are NOT my friends. Thanks for letting me vent guys.... Gonna go have a little cry now

I wouldn't let that BITCH get the best of you. Kick her ass and take names later. Sounds like you boss is a coward. I would confront her in front of everyone,but that is me. You are a great lady and we all love you.Sorry that happened to you.

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't let that BITCH get the best of you. Kick her ass and take names later. Sounds like you boss is a coward. I would confront her in front of everyone,but that is me. You are a great lady and we all love you.Sorry that happened to you.
I feel the same way. I am great with everyone, but if someone wants to be confrontational... Well... Let's get this party jumping! I am someone that tends to sit back and not say much to observe people. It usually leads me to having things that I can use against people, but I don't like to do that so I keep them to myself.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah, What he said

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you guys. Your kind words really do mean a lot. I don't like confrontation, which is why I tried to address her, just her and not the group. And yes, my boss is a coward. He's retiring in three months and doesn't deal with anything. I need to move on, forget I ever cared about these people and just go to work and do my job. Lucky for me I work second shift with one other person so I don't have to work with any of them. My days of switching shifts to do them a favor are over.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so morning happy salutations greetings.
Day 1 of no nacro for pain, day 2 of operation cut back. Post op day 7.
Damn if those prescribed opioid fueled fever dreams are a gaggle of "wtf did that disturbing mental shit come from?" That's if it allows me to rest.
Got an appointment with a old school steam room that I am totally looking forward to.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dd43d253f1defaa7b7a3c70ed121a94c.jpg
new cut n color...glasses too. Now I can see ! Lol no headaches and blood shot eyes!

Vape on

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She should be buddy. Your one nurse sucked big floppy ones!

Goodmorning to everyone else also

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
ok it was nurses, she really enjoyed post op walking out and seeing them all huddled swapping pictures on their phones bullshitting around while call lights were going off.
The cna that took me out... there is a story that is just too god damned gross and disturbing there.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok it was nurses, she really enjoyed post op walking out and seeing them all huddled swapping pictures on their phones bullshitting around while call lights were going off.
The cna that took me out... there is a story that is just too god damned gross and disturbing there.
Every freaking hospital is the same when it comes to nurses playing on their phone's instead of helping their patients. They should fire those nurses imo

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL the cna did something so off the wtf pier I still bust out laughing to the point of almost pissing myself. Mom's letter started off something to the effect of.
She is thankful for me being alive to go home and see a look on my face she has only seen once before in 34 years.
The first time was when I was six at an old folks home and they had a disrobing old gal in the front near the entry way.
The other was when the cna pulled her pants down to her pubic like and double arms rolls of stomach out in an impressive apron to show off her 5 csection scars to me.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The other was when the cna pulled her pants down to her pubic like and double arms rolls of stomach out in an impressive apron to show off her 5 csection scars to me.
Oh my Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors