sent from a dumb operated smartphone

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Most people think we put a piece of metal in a great big box, wiggle our nose & a part pops out. Don't work that way. :p
But they look at you like you got 3 fucking heads if you tell them what the cost of shop time + materials runs ya, and the time it will take to make the mod/atty they want... I.e. It's cheaper to buy the damn thing than have it made lol

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dog hair, long curly hair and RDA/RTA/Tank Atomizers, like lazy Liz and I use (our current love affair is with the SMOK TF-S6 sextuple coil heads, and the TF-TC quad-fused Claptons; we love the quads for flavor, but the S6s are more efficient on ejuice and battery life - and still make DENSE clouds) -

I personally haven't vaped any hair yet, but I have spotted hair sticking out of the side of my tank's fill top - I open the top, and remove it before things get a little hairy (har-de-har-har...).

@itsmenotyou, I'm glad that it's you, and not me inhaling dog hair effluvia. We have two hairy dogs - so, the Shark upright vacuum runs every other day. It definitely helps my allergies to pet dander.

Liz is made of sterner stuff, than I am. I see the urologist again next week, and my surgeries get re-scheduled.

Liz and I will keep you posted; thank goodness for Flowmax pills. G'night.

LW & Liz :):)

I love when you come by and write to us buddy! Best of luck on your next excursion to the doctors man. I hope they get you all figured out!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta go to the doc this AM to get my blood results/check up but I'm wondering why the hell I agreed to do this?!?!? I just did this 6 months ago. I guess I was in some kinda fog then bcuz paying for this twice in one year is stupid and excessive.

And my results last time came out great so I'm even more confused. I have stomach issues but I don't thing that should warrant another check up. Maybe my docs office is trying to hit some quota and I'm the stupid ass that agreed. UGH

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta go to the doc this AM to get my blood results/check up but I'm wondering why the hell I agreed to do this?!?!? I just did this 6 months ago. I guess I was in some kinda fog then bcuz paying for this twice in one year is stupid and excessive.

And my results last time came out great so I'm even more confused. I have stomach issues but I don't thing that should warrant another check up. Maybe my docs office is trying to hit some quota and I'm the stupid ass that agreed. UGH
I fricken hate tests, and follow up apts

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate going into work at 9. Im way to used to going in at 8. Earlier dosent bither me but later throws me all kinds of off

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't been around much. I'm horribly sad. A coworker,, one I used to consider a very good friend, dissed me.... BAD. In front of everyone. Including the boss and a guy that was there to train us all on the new analyzer. She's mean. And a bully. But has never been that way to me. And we used to be best friends, until she went to day shift and I dropped off the face of the earth and she found a new bestie. Add to that the fact that they all jumped on the lets-bash-Bart bandwagon and I'm heartbroken. They don't know I heard them. I considered these people my friends. I was SO wrong. When I asked the boss, who was standing right there when she did it,, did I deserve that???? His response was... Well, I didn't know what precipitated it. REALLY???? Does it matter? I asked her a simple question. I asked HER, not the entire room but the entire room certainly heard her response. Why is she allowed to speak to ANYONE like that?? I'm sick about it. Literally sick. Makes it really hard to go to work. I shouldn't let them affect me this way but I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I just have to remember that these people are nothing more than coworkers. They are NOT my friends. Thanks for letting me vent guys.... Gonna go have a little cry now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning Pete

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't been around much. I'm horribly sad. A coworker,, one I used to consider a very good friend, dissed me.... BAD. In front of everyone. Including the boss and a guy that was there to train us all on the new analyzer. She's mean. And a bully. But has never been that way to me. And we used to be best friends, until she went to day shift and I dropped off the face of the earth and she found a new bestie. Add to that the fact that they all jumped on the lets-bash-Bart bandwagon and I'm heartbroken. They don't know I heard them. I considered these people my friends. I was SO wrong. When I asked the boss, who was standing right there when she did it,, did I deserve that???? His response was... Well, I didn't know what precipitated it. REALLY???? Does it matter? I asked her a simple question. I asked HER, not the entire room but the entire room certainly heard her response. Why is she allowed to speak to ANYONE like that?? I'm sick about it. Literally sick. Makes it really hard to go to work. I shouldn't let them affect me this way but I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I just have to remember that these people are nothing more than coworkers. They are NOT my friends. Thanks for letting me vent guys.... Gonna go have a little cry now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. And I'm not saying I would be a dick about it but I would make it very clear I heard what was said and don't bother talking to me about anything other than work. And if they try that's when you either ignore them and walk away or look at them dead in the face and say "Does this pertain to work?" There are ways to get your point across without even saying a word. Don't let it eat at you, you are better than that. You know where and who your true friends are. Keep your chin up kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors