90baf24a05ce86da0f8e23b37e21607e.jpg
Sweet. Thanks!:)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmfao. I wanna attempt a tube mod at some point.
WARNING: i am not a designer or cad/cam guy so i might be way off spec here but
Don't seem like it would be to hard to turndown your design then thread/tap the tube and top/bottom. Depending on your design of course. I think I would go with a solid top with a removeable bottom to make threading and tapping alot easier.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why so you can drill holes in it?
I only drill out attys that need it. Why do you guys get so up in my face about modifying my stuff THAT I BOUGHT WITH THE INTENTION OF MODIFYING
I have not done anything to my lush my madhatyer or my alliance. Or my anomaly (before I fried it) I dont mod attys that I don't need to modify

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WARNING: i am not a designer or cad/cam guy so i might be way off spec here but
Don't seem like it would be to hard to turndown your design then thread/tap the tube and top/bottom. Depending on your design of course. I think I would go with a solid top with a removeable bottom to make threading and tapping alot easier.

It wouldn't be hard to hybrid one.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only drill out attys that need it. Why do you guys get so up in my face about modifying my stuff THAT I BOUGHT WITH THE INTENTION OF MODIFYING
I have not done anything to my lush my madhatyer or my alliance. Or my anomaly (before I fried it) I dont mod attys that I don't need to modify
Relax, He's pullin' your chain. :cool: I think your doing a fine job, & that's no joke. :)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cause its fun breaking your balls. Just like this.

Hey @Hank F. Spankman eat shit

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most people think we put a piece of metal in a great big box, wiggle our nose & a part pops out. Don't work that way. :p
My mommy( yes I call her mommy ) works at a car part plant as a "team leader" her job means she does everything from tool changes to reprogramming machines everyday. I have learned a little bit from her about the programming and upkeep of the machines

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mommy( yes I call her mommy ) works at a car part plant as a "team leader" her job means she does everything from tool changes to reprogramming machines everyday. I have learned a little bit from her about the programming and upkeep of the machines

Its not as easy as people think it is.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't make a wart on a real Machinist's ass, but I can operate some of the machines. I'm a Mechanic, not a Machinist. :cool:
Id be happy to run a lathe or a mill worth a flying shit.
Lemme rephrase that. If I run a lathe or mill there will be flying shit

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just want someone to make me a custom 30mm 4 post tatty with large post holes and bottom airflow

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I can pass an idea to people & they can make it work, just thrills me big time. I don't need money, I live simple but good. If I hear a person say they can't do something, their selling themselves short. I love it when someone says to me I can't do something. :):cool:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I can pass an idea to people & they can make it work, just thrills me big time. I don't need money, I live simple but good. If I hear a person say they can't do something, their selling themselves short. I love it when someone says to me I can't do something. :):cool:
Well then you CAN'T make us corner folks a custom rda

Just bustin your chops buddy.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure I can, but you won't like the amount of zeros after the one. rotfl
Serious question though. Would ti make a good rda? I know it's expensive and hard to machine but I think it would stay cooler longer then the ss counter parts.

I havent seen any ti attys either. Off to googlefu

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Realisticly what would a custom rda cost? Just out of morbid curiosity

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Excellent life philosophy sir!
Mom worked in hardware stores most her life, and could sweat a pipe better than dad. Folks defeat themselves before attempting a task because of intimidation.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Realisticly what would a custom rda cost? Just out of morbid curiosity
Depending on the person I would say at least $500 for time, materials, research and time

Eta: yes time cost alot so its worth saying twice

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Family knows I don't lie. Don't need to. A few years ago, a fat rich asshole told me I cant build the Chopper he want's. 5 months later he wrote me a check for 65,000.00 :) If he was not a prick, would have built the same bike for 55,000.00. :cool:
10k asshole tax sounds reasonable for that kind of money involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors