Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Signing off, have a great night everyone!!
tumblr_o1dnptowXN1rv2dfko1_1280_zpsszio8lch.jpg
Good Night Whiskey stay warm

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've worked 3rd too always liked it far better than 2nd. Hope you have a smooth and easy night!!
Working second I had no life. I'm not a morning person so first was 'fun.' 3rds always been my pace lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kept saying "dry coil, no liquid" and I was getting every kind of pissed. Finally found the fix.

If anyone else has one and it won't work, saying dry coil, when setting the coil resistance hold both the up and down buttons at the same time. It will read the coil again, get the proper resistance, and finally work right

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol
It's one of the many reasons I don't use TC or the wires for it...just good'ol kanthel or Nichrome in power mode...I think TC is somewhat overrated, but there are others who swear by it, I'm just not one of them, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
I only like it with ti. But I haven't tried ss either lol

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya that is lucky.
I am slow to bruise and just now are the missed iv attempts coming to the surface.
Got a nice unknown set of additional wounds that were unnoticed since I was bloated and sore. seems like I got 8+ entry marks the last three were like not full depth cuts.
not angry or annoyed, in fact happy to be among the living. septic shock fucking sucks,
That it does...and glad you are on this side of the ground!

It was septic shock alerted the nurses that the dr fucked up and perforated her bowel during a routine exploratory laparoscopy the day before. Long story short, a month in the hospital, multiple surgeries and a year later, things are finally getting back to normal.

Made me realize how fragile life really is....and let's just say, not a day goes by that I don't tell her how I feel about her...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol
It's one of the many reasons I don't use TC or the wires for it...just good'ol kanthel or Nichrome in power mode...I think TC is somewhat overrated, but there are others who swear by it, I'm just not one of them, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
I like tc but its not an end all be all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not feeling good at all feeling real funny dizzy I'm going to call it a night and go to bed Good Night my dear friends

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got Berkley swivels, Ball bearing stainless ones, & have a stellar idea for mounting a plate for making Clapton coils. Should be worth a few laughs anyway. :cool:
You can do it! Its not that hard. Your gunna fuck some wire up but on your 3rd or 4th clapton atempt your start getting the idea

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahh. Im headin near philly. Compleste opisit side of the state.

I hated pa to.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can do it! Its not that hard. Your gunna fuck some wire up but on your 3rd or 4th clapton atempt your start getting the idea
Got a drill press with an adjustable deck so I can set tension on the mail wire, moves up & down, a mini vise to hold the swivel, should be a hoot. Hell Ya know me, I over engineer a grilled cheese sammich. :p

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a drill press with an adjustable deck so I can set tension on the mail wire, moves up & down, a mini vise to hold the swivel, should be a hoot. Hell Ya know me, I over engineer a grilled cheese sammich. :p
I need to take a cad/cam class and buy a mid-sized cnc machine to make all sorts of goodies lol.
I can (could if I have the $) get a year old haüss from my local career center as they only use the newest machines to teach kids on and sell the "outdated" ones every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors