Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your good people pete.

If I know how to do something I will help any one out. I just like to help people. It saves them money.

The neighbor down the road the other way last fall needed brakes on there truck but had to wait until they got paid to get them changed. His wife was talking to my wife and she told Sue who told me and I went to there house and asked if they had the pads and they did. So I showed him how to change them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nyckhq7deZ1tlb56zo1_400_zpsogdhhh1z.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I love it here... just to be able to say 'they can kiss my ass' is the most terrific awesome freedom. :D Especially since I feel that way about all control freaks everywhere. :D

So, like... FDA, kiss my ass. 2 liters of 100mg nic in the freezer. :D

Andria
If every one I have ever told to kiss my ass, really did kiss my ass, I would be too sore to sit down. :cool:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
not the food going through it is the site wounds... twist move or fart wrong and it is ouchy time.
Honestly the ribs are what is really fucking with me, breath to deep and the gnomes and midgets com out swinging. Funny the breathing toy thing does not bother me until I hit 2500ml on intake and that is in one spot, but breathing normally the ribs are being sumbitches. Spent yesterday napping, today it is the same. I know I keep getting up and roaming around then it is a sudden wipe out sensation.

Nic is 1.5mg since 3 is now making me kind of sick,

Is it something you can teach them to replace on their own or electric and or pump certification needed?
Be glad you don't have a wound vac on them! My wife was blessed with one last year after her emergency surgery.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Be glad you don't have a wound vac on them! My wife was blessed with one last year after her emergency surgery.
Ya that is lucky.
I am slow to bruise and just now are the missed iv attempts coming to the surface.
Got a nice unknown set of additional wounds that were unnoticed since I was bloated and sore. seems like I got 8+ entry marks the last three were like not full depth cuts.
not angry or annoyed, in fact happy to be among the living. septic shock fucking sucks,

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya that is lucky.
I am slow to bruise and just now are the missed iv attempts coming to the surface.
Got a nice unknown set of additional wounds that were unnoticed since I was bloated and sore. seems like I got 8+ entry marks the last three were like not full depth cuts.
not angry or annoyed, in fact happy to be among the living. septic shock fucking sucks,
And we are happy too:)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish spring would hurry it's ass up and get here I am having a "need to go fishing fit"
I hear ya Jimi!!
This was a tuna trip I went on last July..Every rod on the boat got bent, alot of fish broke off, spooled reels and just plain spit the hook but we managed to boat a few over 170 lbs
1a14b91fe44cc2dcb1e4bf5ed61defaf.jpg
Before leaving the dock we can enter the Jackpot ($25)..heaviest fish wins the pot..If I remember right this guy won about $650 with this big bluefin tuna..
Already getting ready to go again, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
kinda been looking and thinking of getting into tc.
Been looking really hard at the smok x2 cube and the rx200..

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pete
Are you near Hattiesburg Mississippi? Driving a truck I had a lot of loads going that way

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tasty tank toking trollop temptress touting torn tards, takes tons of time to turn temp towards the top. Typical.

For the guys that appreciate nice.... tanks.
Some women also appreciate helium headed bints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors