https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not working on a college fund, we've been working on a therapy fund.
Bahahahaha!!!!!
simpsons-shock-therapy-o.gif

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to be able to sleep without waking up like I have midgets and garden gnomes having a 1950s style wild ones rumble and orgy with knives in my guts. Well it is not that bad but enough to wake me up.

Sounds horrible.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want to be able to sleep without waking up like I have midgets and garden gnomes having a 1950s style wild ones rumble and orgy with knives in my guts. Well it is not that bad but enough to wake me up.
I had to have my GB taken out 9 years ago. It started feeling better for me in about 7 weeks. I had to learn by trial and error of what to eat. I promise it will get better my friend.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was right it was the pressure switch, change it and every thing is great. They ask what they owed and I told them a smile:p They are a nice young couple.
That was cool of you Pete...we've had to replace the pressure switch a few times over the years... I think the contacts wear out, making the switch useless, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For our family of six it seems we have to replace the switch about once every three years..taking showers, washing clothes and dishes everyday, plus filling up the pool in summer uses that switch alot...

As a kid (not long ago) we had well water out in the country. Ours usually lasted 5-7 years iirc

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to have my GB taken out 9 years ago. It started feeling better for me in about 7 weeks. I had to learn by trial and error of what to eat. I promise it will get better my friend.
not the food going through it is the site wounds... twist move or fart wrong and it is ouchy time.
Honestly the ribs are what is really fucking with me, breath to deep and the gnomes and midgets com out swinging. Funny the breathing toy thing does not bother me until I hit 2500ml on intake and that is in one spot, but breathing normally the ribs are being sumbitches. Spent yesterday napping, today it is the same. I know I keep getting up and roaming around then it is a sudden wipe out sensation.

Nic is 1.5mg since 3 is now making me kind of sick,

Is it something you can teach them to replace on their own or electric and or pump certification needed?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was cool of you Pete...we've had to replace the pressure switch a few times over the years... I think the contacts wear out, making the switch useless, lol

Yes sir it seams like they do good and all of a sudden one side of the contact goes bad

What is the general life of those switches?

I have had them last for 5 years inside a home. Out side in a pump house 4 years. Down here in Miss we have fire ants and you have to keep checking your pump house to make sure they are not in it. They will short the contacts out. The longest was 11 years.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
not the food going through it is the site wounds... twist move or fart wrong and it is ouchy time.
Honestly the ribs are what is really fucking with me, breath to deep and the gnomes and midgets com out swinging. Funny the breathing toy thing does not bother me until I hit 2500ml on intake and that is in one spot, but breathing normally the ribs are being sumbitches. Spent yesterday napping, today it is the same. I know I keep getting up and roaming around then it is a sudden wipe out sensation.

Nic is 1.5mg since 3 is now making me kind of sick,

Is it something you can teach them to replace on their own or electric and or pump certification needed?

My doctor told me to sleep as much as I could. He knew I was a out door person on the go all the time. He said the more I slept the sooner I would heal. But I think I would eat something that would blot me ever once in a while. Some things you eat are going to not set very well with you and some of it will be things you really like.

I had Rick watch me change the switch out and the next time it goes I will watch him change it out.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir it seams like they do good and all of a sudden one side of the contact goes bad

I have had them last for 5 years inside a home. Out side in a pump house 4 years. Down here in Miss we have fire ants and you have to keep checking your pump house to make sure they are not in it. They will short the contacts out. The longest was 7 years.
Wowzers, Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors