Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't read that very well before I answered. I am 45miles west for Tupelo.
Wow..I used to drive from Olive Branch down to Tupelo on a dedicated run...and sometimes up to Memphis... Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's cool...to me it's a pita to get right...so I don't mess with it...lol

It's easy. Simple beeyotch build, spaced coils. Works like a charm. Currently running 10wrap spaced, 3mm, 24g 316. Reads @ .25.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So a judge is trying to order Apple to write a "master key" program to unlock the iPhone from the dipshits(Cali terrorist) and Apple is actually standing up and saying no! Suprised the shit outta me.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now im even happier. Got a 3 day weekend comin up and it coincides with payday. Gunna take advantage of it an go to pa

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow..I used to drive from Olive Branch down to Tupelo on a dedicated run...and sometimes up to Memphis... Lol

Tupelo honey, best I have ever had. The Old Man I bought it from passed away. Store bought ain't the same. :(

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't like living in Jersey either..hell it was bad enough just driving a truck back there on the turnpike (I-95) in good weather...lol

It ain't all that bad lol close to whatever your heart desires here

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Family is good..they are why I moved from Louisiana to Southern California. Indeed family is good..

ItS also so i can do something. My grandma drives me fucking crazy. I look foward to atleast a day and a half of her trying to convince me to quit vaping. Its like quiting smoking wasent enought?? Oh well.

That and ill get to go hang out with my friend whos practicly my brother

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also angry at my drill. Battery died just as i wa starting to make a stagered fused clapton

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ItS also so i can do something. My grandma drives me fucking crazy. I look foward to atleast a day and a half of her trying to convince me to quit vaping. Its like quiting smoking wasent enought?? Oh well.

That and ill get to go hang out with my friend whos practicly my brother
It's good to get out and get a break from the everyday, your right

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's good to get out and get a break from the everyday, your right
Defintly. All i really do is go to work come home do it again the next day with alot of vapeing inbetween. But good days off like this almost never coincide with a payday. So whwn it does ill take advantage of it. Even if its just going to play drinking games with my friend and eat a good dinner while listeing to my grandma bitch about shit. But i guesse thats what scotch is for. Gunna savor that dinner and not have alot to drink but its gunna be good stuff :) plus its funny to hear her try to tell the waitress that im jnder 21 but when she looks at my id im 22:p

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It ain't all that bad lol close to whatever your heart desires here
I remember all those toll plazas, many truck stops and rest areas...Haven't been back there driving since 2012...I took a wrong exit off 287 (I think)
and wound up in Perth Amboy by accident...was looking for 1-80E actually ..lol. Things improved when I bought a World Navigator GPS for commercial vehicles... But I told my dispatch If I got one more load to NYC, or the East coast I would resign....and by golly I started a dedicated Walmart run out of Opelousas LA to points south and west...loved that job!!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I remember all those toll plazas, many truck stops and rest areas...Haven't been back there driving since 2012...I took a wrong exit off 287 (I think)
and wound up in Perth Amboy by accident...was looking for 1-80E actually ..lol. Things improved when I bought a World Navigator GPS for commercial vehicles... But I told my dispatch If I got one more load to NYC, or the East coast I would resign....and by golly I started a dedicated Walmart run out of Opelousas LA to points south and west...loved that job!!

grew up not to far from perth amboy newjersey.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Signing off, have a great night everyone!!
tumblr_o1dnptowXN1rv2dfko1_1280_zpsszio8lch.jpg

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I told one once, I am positive Sir. When I am drinking you look like a Prick. Now you just look like a big asshole. That ticket cost me. :):(
I got to talk shit to a cop playing marine not to long ago. He said that he could "hit an Apple at 600 yards" with his duty m-4 when I explained how it is not likely, with even a .5 mph wind pushing a 5.56 round way off target at that distance he changed his tune with me and started acting like the marine corps reject he was

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got to talk shit to a cop playing marine not to long ago. He said that he could "hit an Apple at 600 yards" with his duty m-4 when I explained how it is not likely, with even a .5 mph wind pushing a 5.56 round way off target at that distance he changed his tune with me and started acting like the marine corps reject he was

600m is possible with some stupid optics and if the apple was painted on the side of a barn.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
600m is possible with some stupid optics and if the apple was painted on the side of a barn.
My plan is to build a soild 20" ar for the 'out to 600m with handloads' ar and keep my old savage 30-06 for the true long range stuff. That savage can group better than I allow her to

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors