Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If people are dicks to me at work I run through all the bundles I urge them for loyalty cards I go through every single check out challenge and I up sell anything they might ever possibly need. It takes about 8 min to go through all that. I don't do it often. I normally just pick one thing but if you piss me off I'll throw everything st the wall knowing non of it will stick just to waste a few minutes of your time :)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If people are dicks to me at work I run through all the bundles I urge them for loyalty cards I go through every single check out challenge and I up sell anything they might ever possibly need. It takes about 8 min to go through all that. I don't do it often. I normally just pick one thing but if you piss me off I'll throw everything st the wall knowing non of it will stick just to waste a few minutes of your time :)
And I do it all in my super friendly voice with a big welcoming smile

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
China has machines they bought from Japan. They can turn out a Smoke TFV4 in about 5 seconds. Maybe less. :mad:
Madison precision products has Japan made Hitachi aluminum molding machines would pump out full sized oil pans every 32-38 seconds depending on the machine and mini die cast machines that pumps out 12 heat sinks for the engines ever 18 seconds.
The japs have diecast and cnc down to a science now

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Night jax buddy!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To change the subject is the movie Enemy at the Gates any good? It's on Movie Max right now and being a little bored tonight is it worth watching, as I've never seen it before. thx

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a completely unrelated note....

Whiskey was talkin' about Almond Joy flavored creamer the other day. I got some, gonna try to match a vape to it, but I must say... it's EXCELLENT in hot chocolate!!
You better share that recipe once you get it worked out almond joy is my favorite candy I've tried a few times to make an e juice but its always off a bit lol

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are computer controlled machines that are so fine, I would be honored just to drag up a chair, pop a Brew & watch them work. A million dollar machine can do lot's of stuff. :cool:
It was neat to watch.
I used to supply tooling to cnc machine shops that ran machines to make tooling. Irony at its best.:)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To change the subject is the movie Enemy at the Gates any good? It's on Movie Max right now and being a little bored tonight is it worth watching, as I've never seen it before. thx

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Watch it bro its really good

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You better share that recipe once you get it worked out almond joy is my favorite candy I've tried a few times to make an e juice but its always off a bit lol

I will :)
I think HIC posted an Almond Joy in one of the chocolate bar recipes. You like AP, right? I think that was you. I'll see if I can find it.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will :)
I think HIC posted an Almond Joy in one of the chocolate bar recipes. You like AP, right? I think that was you. I'll see if I can find it.
Woohoo lol and yup I love the "fritos" been vaping it at 4% stand alone for the last few days. I was told earlier "it smells like dirty feet on a taco"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Woohoo lol and yup I love the "fritos" been vaping it at 4% stand alone for the last few days. I was told earlier "it smells like dirty feet on a taco"

Eeek! I just don't see how you do it. Doesn't that taste like Fritos to you???

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@itsmenotyou here's one with a list of variations, scroll down for the coconut one. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-3-milky-musketeers.30662/
here's another from HIC's liquor cabinet, which is full of fun drink recipes for vape http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-creamy-cocktail-vape-party-numerous-recipes.1852/

I'll keep you posted on the coffee one.
Thank you huck! I knew he said something about coconut in the 3mm thread but I wrote down the recipe just for the basic. I'll mix up the coconut version right now!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Excellent life philosophy sir!
Mom worked in hardware stores most her life, and could sweat a pipe better than dad. Folks defeat themselves before attempting a task because of intimidation.

Exactly right. I was terrified of building my own coils and swore up and down and sideways I'd never do it. When I finally actually TRIED it, I found it was a piece of cake -- and a much better vape than the bought ones!

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My buddy helped Me mix up a quick 10mls
2131d0753da393dc7181e3450b776cac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.