Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so tc is out.
Heard back from HG last night about the Balrog, it is forwarding.
Found a smoking deal on a back up device I could not pass up.
LE80 for under 30 with shipping.
I just got a good deal on a Koopor mini , I couldn't pass it up...LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the truly sad thing is I can visualize it, with the pain delirium, lack of sleep and monster narcotics load I was on..
Reality kind of stepped the fuck back and recall is something out of an HR. Geiger fever dream if it fucked HP. Lovercraft's visions.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wouldn't let that BITCH get the best of you. Kick her ass and take names later. Sounds like you boss is a coward. I would confront her in front of everyone,but that is me. You are a great lady and we all love you.Sorry that happened to you.
you ok Pete? damn lmao. to much caffeine bro. hahahhaa

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Every freaking hospital is the same when it comes to nurses playing on their phone's instead of helping their patients. They should fire those nurses imo

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
haha. youre right! when I was in the hospital they sat around the nurses station at times playing words with friends.
they got the point though after I bought them pocket dictionaries... sheesh

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL the cna did something so off the wtf pier I still bust out laughing to the point of almost pissing myself. Mom's letter started off something to the effect of.
She is thankful for me being alive to go home and see a look on my face she has only seen once before in 34 years.
The first time was when I was six at an old folks home and they had a disrobing old gal in the front near the entry way.
The other was when the cna pulled her pants down to her pubic like and double arms rolls of stomach out in an impressive apron to show off her 5 csection scars to me.

Ewww. That's awful. I'd sure never show mine off, I'm not even very happy about MY HUSBAND seeing it! And he's seen parts of me that *I* haven't seen!

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buying stuff for the house with the income tax check like

22c082267bdfd448a53bbfd0de5befcd.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nowadays ask a kid who Popeye is and see what they say! Most kids don't know any of the real cartoons unless it's "frozen" or "how to train your dragon" or "the croods" they don't care! Sad time were living in

congress's fault. seriously they fucked up afterschool cartoon needing educational bullshit in them.
Spilled over and raped sat morning cartoons.
Thank god for cartoon network but FUCK scooby doo.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
congress's fault. seriously they fucked up afterschool cartoon needing educational bullshit in them.
Spilled over and raped sat morning cartoons.
Thank god for cartoon network but FUCK scooby doo.

Whats wrong with Scooby Doo? The dog needs his scooby snacks, doesn't mean he has a problem.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nowadays ask a kid who Popeye is and see what they say! Most kids don't know any of the real cartoons unless it's "frozen" or "how to train your dragon" or "the croods" they don't care! Sad time were living in

And they don't have a clue what critter goes "meep meep" or what critter is NEVER going to catch him... :D

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And they don't have a clue what critter goes "meep meep" or what critter is NEVER going to catch him... :D

Andria
Speaking of roadrunners I want a 73 roadrunner and get the custom "roadrunner" decals and pedals. Their heafty cars that will take a beating.
Had a chance to get a 73 with 187000 miles on it that needed alot of work for $500 but didn't have the extra cash

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My all-time fave is Tweety and Sylvester. There's a feral stray around here that looks JUST like Sylvester, with the unkempt ruff around his face. :D Everytime I see him, I quote Tweety:

"I tot I taw a putty-tat! I DEED, I DEED, I DEED tee a putty-tat!" :D

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of roadrunners I want a 73 roadrunner and get the custom "roadrunner" decals and pedals. Their heafty cars that will take a beating.
Had a chance to get a 73 with 187000 miles on it that needed alot of work for $500 but didn't have the extra cash

A friend had it's brother, the 440 GTX..truly a hot rod...and what was that car used in the movie Vanishing Point? That was a big block Plymouth too, wasn't it? Like a 426 hemi in a
Challenger or something,? Awesome power in those days..lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered a Aspire Triton in December. Showed up today. The flavor is so good I thought I had an orange left over from the last store trip. Paid 23.00. Now their selling for 10.00 Still worth it. :cool:

Im leaning towards the griffin, but there are a couple more I have in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors