Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm like in bed at 10pm and up at 4:30, sleep interrupted by brain
Do you dream at all? I do sometimes, but not often..Sometimes I eat a little ice cream and drink a pint of milk before bedtime..the combined lactose has a relaxing effect on me..but its dark and very quiet all night in my room, and that helps me to get a good night's rest as well...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what??? none of that makes sense... at all
confused010.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you dream at all? I do sometimes, but not often..Sometimes I eat a little ice cream and drink a pint of milk before bedtime..the combined lactose has a relaxing effect on me..but its dark and very quiet all night in my room, and that helps me to get a good night's rest as well...

Some times, always about airplanes crashing for some reason

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man, it looks cold back there! Is that a exhaust leak perhaps I heard ?

Their is no exhuast to leak from.

I made it to pa. Safe and sound. won't be on much. Take care all!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey I have a question -- how do I keep the forum from sending an email for every last msg in every watched thread? I've turned off what I thought were the proper alerts, but it's still flooding my email like a maniac. :mad:

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All this talk about food makes me hungry, I am always hungry must have a monster of a tape worm besides everything else I've got:D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I've turned off "send an email" in 2, or maybe 3, different spots... I even turned off "system emails"... Do I have to just turn alerts completely OFF, to keep it from flooding my email? which would mean I have to use the Watched threads menu link, and not be able to use the alerts at the top-left at all. :(

Andria

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you can at anytime get him to read a post from this forum I would send him a message and try to get him started vaping. Thank him for his service from me.

And thank you for yours! What branch were you?

And thank you so much for offering that. He's so damn stubborn and of course harps at me " you know those are worse than smoking".,... UGH damn media has people believing this! Drives me nuts. My cough is gone and he hacks up a lung every other minute but he doesn't wanna recognize that.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And thank you so much for offering that. He's so damn stubborn and of course harps at me " you know those are worse than smoking".,... UGH damn media has people believing this! Drives me nuts. My cough is gone and he hacks up a lung every other minute but he doesn't wanna recognize that.
There's actually a few Vets in the corner

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The media can suck it!
dx-team-taunt-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors