Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it's really dead tonight and this afternoon too:rolleyes:
I have been too busy working. Filled up my car, got eats, the bag boy goes and hides when I get in the check out line, rotfl gave my mutts a bath, fixed my commode, all without a single beer. But I'm straightnin' that out now. :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been too busy working. Filled up my car, got eats, the bag boy goes and hides when I get in the check out line, rotfl gave my mutts a bath, fixed my commode, all without a single beer. But I'm straightnin' that out now. :cool:
A good way to unwind after a day like that, kick back drink several beers and watch Mod Envy:)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am getting ready to start seeds for the garden. It will be nice to watch the plants grow.
I always start a flower garden in front of my shop. Love to see flowers grow, they add beauty to my world. Going to plant some tobacco seeds also, to see if they will grow, & try my hand at extracting the flavors. Bought them when I was smoking to roll up for stinkys. Glad I didn't. ;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I can't laugh at myself what can I laugh about. I installed the Bidet & never have seen one was not sure what to expect. So like an idiot I sat on the bath tub and turned the handle. Got nailed right in the face. Thought it was so funny I did it again. :p:cool:
I had to laugh at that one:D

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used to use my bare fucking hands, but it made my knuckles dry.
edcb29456328d586e05ebbc536a4e8e0.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've wound up playing hours of drinking games with my friend and hisbroomate who I'm also trying ov score with and feel I got a shot at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors