Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugh day 3 of being sick, called out of work today for the first time in years. Last time I called out I was in the hospital for vertigo and a respiratory virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats no good. You got the stomach bug?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dog hasn't left my side this whole weekend, she's been following me the whole time and laying down right next to me.
7d23184be6a7851e854c4e3bf2acafe5.jpg

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ugh day 3 of being sick, called out of work today for the first time in years. Last time I called out I was in the hospital for vertigo and a respiratory virus.
I know the feeling well, @SirVtHondaGuy08 :(

Over about the last year I've been sick, primarily with sinuses, not less than eight fracking times! Right now is the second time this year
hot.gif
When I saw the Dr. about it, about the forth time back, he suggested it might be allergies. I thought not, but it's hard for me to believe I'm coming down with the same cold/virus/flu/whatever, or different ones with identical symptoms, repeatedly. OTOH: These have been hitting me like allergies never have before.

I'm not letting whatever it is take me out, this time. Last year I'd take time off work and drop my workout schedule. No more. Last time and this time I'm working through it. I even bumped up my workout intensity Friday. Ha! Take that, whatever-it-is-that's-going-on!

But I'm carefully metering the drugs, taking just >< enough to keep it somewhat under control so as to prevent it getting into my ears or lungs, or creating an infection.

Good luck with whatever's got hold of you.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the feeling well, @SirVtHondaGuy08 :(

Over about the last year I've been sick, primarily with sinuses, not less than eight fracking times! Right now is the second time this year
hot.gif
When I saw the Dr. about it, about the forth time back, he suggested it might be allergies. I thought not, but it's hard for me to believe I'm coming down with the same cold/virus/flu/whatever, or different ones with identical symptoms, repeatedly. OTOH: These have been hitting me like allergies never have before.

I'm not letting whatever it is take me out, this time. Last year I'd take time off work and drop my workout schedule. No more. Last time and this time I'm working through it. I even bumped up my workout intensity Friday. Ha! Take that, whatever-it-is-that's-going-on!

But I'm carefully metering the drugs, taking just >< enough to keep it somewhat under control so as to prevent it getting into my ears or lungs, or creating an infection.

Good luck with whatever's got hold of you.
I never call out of work or miss a workout, figure I'll sweat it out at the gym.... That hasn't worked for me yet lol.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
About 60miles south of syracuse. As long as traffic holds and cops remain scarce, I expect to get home around 1. Then I'll have something to show you all. Be afraid. Very afraid.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20e9adef25647d33727737c00d7b7eb4.jpg

Yep found it on DTV.. Fox has it starting at 10a..thx for your reply!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
10am! Egads, I can't start drinking that early. PTL I'm on the east coast. Having the MIL over is going to be challenge enough.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10am! Egads, I can't start drinking that early. PTL I'm on the east coast. Having the MIL over is going to be challenge enough.
Lol
10 am Pacific time..could be later on the east coast...probly around 1 pm...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm think of giving verde valley vapes a try, $65 for 30ml of all of their juices(13) they make. Decent price and gives me a chance to try them all without spending an arm and a leg.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm think of giving verde valley vapes a try, $65 for 30ml of all of their juices(13) they make. Decent price and gives me a chance to try them all without spending an arm and a leg.

I've heard good things about them. I'm kind of upset. I got 4 30mls from a place (70/30blend) & I just can't take it(too much pg)

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard good things about them. I'm kind of upset. I got 4 30mls from a place (70/30blend) & I just can't take it(too much pg)
I'm normally Max VG and it looks like VVV only goes as high as 80vg/20pg, if it's good tho I'll suffer thru it lol.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I wonder if Valle Verde Vape offer 100% or VG max juices. I really hate PG, in any amount, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm normally Max VG and it looks like VVV only goes as high as 80vg/20pg, if it's good tho I'll suffer thru it lol.

Yeah, I was more pissed off than anything else. I only wound up paying $ .50. But the flavor from the one I tried (after I finished coughing/hacking) was fucking great

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
in the hospital for vertigo and a respiratory virus.
Had that happen before and it was HORRIBLE. Couldn't stand up without getting sick, couldn't see anything. 2 friends popped over because I couldn't even answer my phone and took me to the hospital. Went away in a couple days, felt better after a week. Don't ever wanna go through that again. That was several years ago. Yuck.

Morning Corner. Today must be everyone's day. Woke up with a sinus headache, so I'm cranky.o_O

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Send it my way :) no I'm jking but I was thinking bout placing an order at vvv aswell.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had that happen before and it was HORRIBLE. Couldn't stand up without getting sick, couldn't see anything. 2 friends popped over because I couldn't even answer my phone and took me to the hospital. Went away in a couple days, felt better after a week. Don't ever wanna go through that again. That was several years ago. Yuck.

Morning Corner. Today must be everyone's day. Woke up with a sinus headache, so I'm cranky.o_O

They tried to put me on Antivert for my vertigo.....made it worse, bastards.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4e66208f46867e79ffa29376152be4ae.jpg

For me nothing beats the 100% VG juice I get custom nixed at my local shop..It drips great as well as in the subtanks..
Down to 2.5mgs of nic too..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I get my max vg from Mechsauce & I'm good to go. I've investigated 100% juices but they are all pretty much well out of my price range. Although I'd love to try them

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever try vista vapors? Decent prices, tons of juice blends, can do 100%vg and even make your own juice with up to 5 flavors in it.

Plus I have a code for 10% off since they've been my go to juice guys for months now.

That's my place too. I know that they do MAX VG.....but NOT sure if that's equal to 100% VG. Probably should send an email to find out for sure.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Good morning beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors