Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made it home safe and sound. Been home about 45 min now lol. Made 300 miles in just a hair under 2 1/2 hours. Not bad
Boat what kind of plane do you have? That's like averaging 120 mph.
c95034347d22950482f58a691946f3bb.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My I headaches starting to go away. Yay!

My car just isn't great for distance driving. To get the full effect, turn the sound all the way up and have everything around you vibrate like crazy and loop the vid for 2-3 hours while you try to concentrate on a very specific but tedious task.

P.S I do not recommend focusing on the speedo. :cool:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta tell you, Our weather! o_O Looks like the northeast is going to get hit with more snow Wednesday and Thursday this week, the biggest yet! :(

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fast car is fast. I think the slowest i went was maby 75 80. And that was only around cops and known speed traps
Slow the F*CK down, tons of other people on the road who want to make it home tonight. When you're speeding you're not just putting your life in danger but the lives of everyone else on that road. Seriously don't be a dumba$$, if you want to take chances don't do it in a way it'll effect innocent people you don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Slow the F*CK down, tons of other people on the road who want to make it home tonight. When you're speeding you're not just putting your life in danger but the lives of everyone else on that road. Seriously don't be a dumba$$, if you want to take chances don't do it in a way it'll effect innocent people you don't know.

Oh, you mean that was not special effects! o_O

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thank you vt. I wouldn't have been near as nice as you in my response

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Going 100 when everyone around you is going 90 isnt that bad.... on the throughway i was hovering around 80-85 like everyone else.....

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going 100 when everyone around you is going 90 isnt that bad.... on the throughway i was hovering around 80-85 like everyone else.....
Don't justify your actions by other people's actions.

And by your statement on how fast you made it simply by doing the math implies you averaged over 110+mph... Either you're lying or that bad at telling time.

Either way slow the f*ck down, it doesn't make you cool.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Lets see, What's the posted speed limit on the thruway? Your post doesn't hold shit for weight. Are you trying to be another statistic? Cause that's what you're aiming for.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hones
Lets see, What's the posted speed limit on the thruway? Your post doesn't hold shit for weight. Are you trying to be another statistic? Cause that's what you're aiming for.
Honestly not sure if the throughway is 55 or 65. I drive to the conditions and the road, not an arbitrary number that hasnt keept up with the capabilities and saftey of modern cars.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hones

Honestly not sure if the throughway is 55 or 65. I drive to the conditions and the road, not an arbitrary number that hasnt keept up with the capabilities and saftey of modern cars.
Is your car modern?

Those safety standards are on brand new cars, not cars with thousands of miles of wear and tear on them.

Like everyone else has said, pull your head out of your a$$ and think about the outcomes of your actions.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So you're above the law? That is the dumbest fucking statement out of your mouth to date.
Never said i was above the law and i drove those speeds knowing full well that i was brakeing it. And if any legal consiquence resulted from it i would have acepted my punishment.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am getting ready to start seeds for the garden. It will be nice to watch the plants grow.

That's my favorite part of gardening! Watching new plants poke up out of the dirt! I get this warm feeling like "MY BABIES!" :D :D :D

I was at my folks all day yesterday and last night; poked my head in for a few minutes, but didn't post much, or any in this thread. Back home now. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors