Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pissed at them?? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.....not pissed @ them......just figure someone will say something to me to get me more pissed off than I am. But actually....I do need to email them. I got a big bottle of tobacco lite that tastes like bananas (and I fuckin' HATE banana ANYTHING!:mad:)......and I have (2) 102ml bottles of the same flavor eliquid (same batch and date), that are ENTIRELY two extremely different colors. I need to email them about that really soon. Otherwise, they've been decent, and I can't beat the price.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No.....not pissed @ them......just figure someone will say something to me to get me more pissed off than I am. But actually....I do need to email them. I got a big bottle of tobacco lite that tastes like bananas (and I fuckin' HATE banana ANYTHING!:mad:)......and I have (2) 102ml bottles of the same flavor eliquid (same batch and date), that are ENTIRELY two extremely different colors. I need to email them about that really soon. Otherwise, they've been decent, and I can't beat the price.
I've had that happen to me too, different colors off the same juice and batch.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna see a bottle that says Hank F. Spankman
Dunno if they'd go that far lol.
c5797246a4240924af8fa030d50b0278.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Afternoon everyone,,, popping in to say hi on my way down to the "lab". Got some orders to fill and a new customer coming today. Hubs is making his famous homemade meatballs and sauce today so I'm off the hook for dinner. Gonna be a GOOD day!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@SirVtHondaGuy08 or @f1r3b1rd I have a seemingly ridiculous question about tomatoes. Going to a bday party for a friend later, I've been asked to bring PEELED tomatoes. Never had much luck peeling them without turning them into a sauce, lol. I've seen to parboil, to chill them and/or just to have patience. What do the chefs recommend?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SirVtHondaGuy08 or @f1r3b1rd I have a seemingly ridiculous question about tomatoes. Going to a bday party for a friend later, I've been asked to bring PEELED tomatoes. Never had much luck peeling them without turning them into a sauce, lol. I've seen to parboil, to chill them and/or just to have patience. What do the chefs recommend?
Blanch them first, boil a pot of water, drop the tomatoes in remove from heat and let sit for a minute, makes peeling the skin easy.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ive never peeled a tomato
but theres this

I seed tomatoes all the time, but that's ust cutting them like salad wedges and then cutting the skin off, and scooping the seeds out, and using only the flesh to dice or put in soup.
not sure what your hosts are asking for. seeding is a lot easier and more widely done. a good chef knife will get the skin off the wedge in one motion.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ive never peeled a tomato
but theres this

I seed tomatoes all the time, but that's ust cutting them like salade wedges and then cutting the skin off, and scooping the seeds out, and using ust the flesh to dice or put in soup.
not sure what your hosts are asking for. seeding is a lot easier and more widely done.
Sliced tomatoes for grilled burgers, lol. Nothing fancy at all.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sliced tomatoes for grilled burgers, lol. Nothing fancy at all.
oh, hell, all you have to do then is cut in for and use a teaspoon to get the seed and mush out the inside, then the skin will cut righ off and you can Julian the wedge.
To hell with all that boiling a tomato

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of tomatoes? They're a bit out of season atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors