Become a Patron!

Who Just Ordered From FT in the last few days?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FT is officially on Labor Day holiday from 5/1 - 5/5, so they won't be open until the 6th. But I got an email from them this morning on the order that was shipped 3/30 with no update since. I had not asked them about it, they just emailed me out of the blue, saying their carrier had contacted them that the order had reached the US but the tracking had not been updated b/c the US is backlogged with incoming shipments.

Since that info could affect other people here with packages en route from FT or other China vendors, thought I'd share...

I had to laugh though b/c I am betting a lot of that backlog is due to the ban.... and also made me wonder if that's why the PO missed the filing deadline...maybe for logistical reasons they don't want a glut of packages in the cue when the deadline kicks in.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FT is officially on Labor Day holiday from 5/1 - 5/5, so they won't be open until the 6th. But I got an email from them this morning on the order that was shipped 3/30 with no update since. I had not asked them about it, they just emailed me out of the blue, saying their carrier had contacted them that the order had reached the US but the tracking had not been updated b/c the US is backlogged with incoming shipments.

Since that info could affect other people here with packages en route from FT or other China vendors, thought I'd share...

I had to laugh though b/c I am betting a lot of that backlog is due to the ban.... and also made me wonder if that's why the PO missed the filing deadline...maybe for logistical reasons they don't want a glut of packages in the cue when the deadline kicks in.
all makes since to me..

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
DHL apparently handed off my FT package to USPS yesterday in Raleigh. If things were "normal," I'd have that package in my mailbox tomorrow. As things are, I guess we'll see. :)

ETA: It's out for delivery today! Yay!

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear the packages are trickling in and expected them to, but yeah, some are really taking their sweet time. Which is better than not arriving at all.

I'm starting to think the PO and general mail channels from China to the US were (and are) flooded way more than we realize - and really can't see any other explanation but the looming ban. Also have to wonder if the folks who run the USPS at the highest levels aren't asking why they are being forced to eliminate this giant market when they are in such dire straights financially and need the money/business. Congress hoisted this upon them.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 1 DNA mod I ordered from FT on Feb. 2nd that hasn't shown up yet. Starting to get pissed...:kickbutt:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 1 DNA mod I ordered from FT on Feb. 2nd that hasn't shown up yet. Starting to get pissed...:kickbutt:
3 months is a long time.... have you opened a ticket? They'll be back in the offices Thursday. They'll track it to see exactly where it is or what happened. In my experience (at least) CS at FT has always been very good.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo!!!! The gunmetal Hadron 220 Maggie found for me at Steam Crave arrived today! And what a beautiful beast of a mod! I'm in love!!!!! (Now the SXmini G Class got that huge Ragnar off its head and can sport a tank more fitting its size.) Me so happy!!!!

:stars::bunny::hearts::stars2::confetti::bliss::banana:

@nadalama - did your RTA get delivered?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:):)!qqWoohoo!!!! The gunmetal Hadron 220 Maggie found for me at Steam Crave arrived today! And what a beautiful beast of a mod! I'm in love!!!!! (Now the SXmini G Class got that huge Ragnar off its head and can sport a tank more fitting its size.) Me so happy!!!!

:stars::bunny::hearts::stars2::confetti::bliss::banana:

@nadalama - did your RTA get delivered?

It did indeed! It's an RDA, though, a Cthulhu Mjolnir. A couple of days ago, the eLeaf iJust S battery got here and so now I have two sets of that combo, one in silver and one in black. They work great together.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered some pre-made coils from FT last night. Figure they'll ship and get sent to our PO box without incident. We'll see though.

Bought them via gift card. That lets FT simply state "customer bought merchandise". They don't need to volunteer what. Paypal only knows I bought a FT gift card. I might have got a box of condoms for all they know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It did indeed! It's an RDA, though, a Cthulhu Mjolnir. A couple of days ago, the eLeaf iJust S battery got here and so now I have two sets of that combo, one in silver and one in black. They work great together.
Well I hope it's easier to use than to spell! :giggle: (Wonder what language that is and what it means!) Glad it all arrived.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered some pre-made coils from FT last night. Figure they'll ship and get sent to our PO box without incident. We'll see though.

Bought them via gift card. That lets FT simply state "customer bought merchandise". They don't need to volunteer what. Paypal only knows I bought a FT gift card. I might have got a box of condoms for all they know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know some months back FT suspended PP for vape purchases (I got a gift card back then too), but that didn't seem to last long. I've used PP at FT ever since. But sounds like maybe you just preferred using a gift card so PP doesn't know what you got with the purchase.

On the 27th when the ban got delayed I ordered an extra Aegis X and Drag 3 from FT (via PP as suual) to throw in the drawer with the others, in case the Yihis and DNAs die over time and can't buy more mods... and who knows, China might remain an option, but we won't know until the deadline has been in place for some time.

If you got expedited shipping on the coils they'll come much faster than the free shipping option. Right now that free option is taking exceptionally long with all the packages coming in from China. I'm still waiting on one that was shipped 3/30 - but my expedited orders have all arrived in about 2 weeks (with some still en route).

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know some months back FT suspended PP for vape purchases (I got a gift card back then too), but that didn't seem to last long. I've used PP at FT ever since. But sounds like maybe you just preferred using a gift card so PP doesn't know what you got with the purchase.

No, actually it is the only option FT is allowing for PP currently. I've used PP in the past though with no issues.

I'm used to FT having the nickname Slow Boat as far as shipping goes. The biggest time crunch is usually in NY for customs.

Given most of my FT orders don't seem marked specifically as vaping stuff, difficult seeing how USPS would be "alerted" to it. So I'm doubtful USPS won't ship it.

So far customs hasn't held anything I've ordered from FT. I've even bought knives off there.

Think the reason customs takes a bit in NY, under staffing. That and well it's a government agency.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well I hope it's easier to use than to spell! :giggle: (Wonder what language that is and what it means!) Glad it all arrived.

Google tells me it's Old Norse and it means "The Hammer of Thor." Pronounced "myol-nir."

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you get the black or the silver Mjolnar, Nada?
Above she says she loves the stainless one she has so Im guessing a black one.

I've never really been attracted to that atomizer. I should get one though because everyone seems to love it.

Edit- My post/quote seems to be out of place. I must've been on the wrong page.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry I've missed some questions today; my husband had his second cataract surgery this morning, then when we got home I had a ton of e-mails from work, so some problems to solve.

I've had the stainless Mjolnir for probably six or eight months, and yes, the one I ordered this time was a black one. FT only had the black - I couldn't find another stainless one anywhere.

@Just Frank it isn't the best looking atty out there, but the vape from it is stellar. It has a really deep juice well, so it's great for dripping, and that's how I'm using both of mine. With airflow wide open it is perfect for me, so if you like a whole lot of air, it might not be a favorite for you.

Also, the question you answered? I missed it altogether somehow, so thanks for picking it up for me. @Cosmic I apologize - I'd have answered if I had seen your question, for sure.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Google tells me it's Old Norse and it means "The Hammer of Thor." Pronounced "myol-nir."
Well that makes it much neater. :giggle: Love the Viking themed stuff...! (But I'm a horrible dripper... I forget to drip.) Kinda ruins the whole experience.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well that makes it much neater. :giggle: Love the Viking themed stuff...! (But I'm a horrible dripper... I forget to drip.) Kinda ruins the whole experience.

It has a squonky pin with it. And for ~$25 looks like a decent RDA.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's cool. I'm not sure I'd remember to squonk either. But I'll find out because a backpack squonker is en route from FT for the Hadron. I've just used RTAs for so long that whenever I have to drip, I forget.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's cool. I'm not sure I'd remember to squonk either. But I'll find out because a backpack squonker is en route from FT for the Hadron. I've just used RTAs for so long that whenever I have to drip, I forget.

Get a good old throat and lung full of a high-wattage dry hit a time or two, you'd remember! :)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, actually it is the only option FT is allowing for PP currently. I've used PP in the past though with no issues.
That's odd. I've placed 13 orders with them between 3/13 and 4/28 and PP was there for every one. Although when I want to buy something I use Brave (Chrome fork), as it consistently works with PP whereas sometimes Mozilla-based browsers do not. I wonder if the option for PP shows up depending on the browser, in some cases ..? (Edit: Meaning a scripting issue.) What browser were you using?

It is odd about PP though - the whole thing about them "not allowing vape purchases" - last month I thought Vapormo had the Hadron in stock and that's a site that sells nothing BUT vape gear. Yet when I paid for it, PP was there and worked fine. (Again in Brave.) Next day they told me it wasn't in stock afterall, and would issue a refund. I wondered if PP would refuse, noticing it was vape gear. But nope. Issued the refund promptly. And not a peep from them about any of it.

Then with no issues at FT (at least for me) for so long now, made me question the entire thing about PP and vape gear. ??

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get a good old throat and lung full of a high-wattage dry hit a time or two, you'd remember! :)
No, I'm afraid I'm not that smart!!! LOL!!! Because it's happened several times in an hour!!! WITH MESH DECKS no less! The WORST possible dry hit EVER! Way worse than coils! Those giant wicks don't tend to wick 100VG very well so whenever I've tried out a mesh deck in the RTAs I end up dripping down thru the drip tip on top of the coil (even though not a dripper). just to keep it juiced up. Works fine until I forget to drip. (I tend to chain a few hits, then put it down a few min, then chain a few more...) And always catches me off-guard! I tell you I have literally JUMPED out of the recliner from the SHOCK of that NASTY-ass BURN!! After the 3rd dry hit in an hour's time I lose all faith in myself (and my lungs are more important), so toss the mesh deck back into the gear box and go back to my coils.

And the only reason I let it happen 3x is after each of the first two times I'm CERTAIN I won't forget again! Aaaaand.... yeah. I do.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Although when I want to buy something I use Brave (Chrome fork), as it consistently works with PP whereas sometimes Mozilla-based browsers do not. I wonder if the option for PP shows up depending on the browser, in some cases ..? What browser were you using?

Oh I use Firefox, Slimjet (another Chrome fork), Vivaldi, Dillo, Pale Moon (a more secure Firefox port), Waterfox, Midori, Chromium (The OS chrome). Don't think it's a browser issue, rather a policy one.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I use Firefox, Slimjet (another Chrome fork), Vivaldi, Dillo, Pale Moon (a more secure Firefox port), Waterfox, Midori, Chromium (The OS chrome). Don't think it's a browser issue, rather a policy one.
I'd think so too, but seems odd you didn't have PP and I did. (I also have Pale Moon - used to be my main browser maybe 20 yrs ago... it's nice it's being maintained again, and still comes in handy now and then for this or that site that won't display in more modern browsers. Plus I love that the Noia button theme still works in it. It's like stepping back in time, opening that one up :) )

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
still waiting on package 1 but did get that second tracking number which has yet to yield anything next week im calling it a lost cause over 40 days at this point

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
still waiting on package 1 but did get that second tracking number which has yet to yield anything next week im calling it a lost cause over 40 days at this point
I have one at 36 days old but still think it will turn up. (That one had free shipping, which was a mistake on my part, esp right now with everything jammed up and so many packages arriving from China. But that was before I realized. All the rest were sent expedited and made it in a couple weeks or so.)

This one that's now at 36 days hasn't had an update since Apr 11 when it left a second leg in China, and is the one FT emailed me about [out of the blue] right before their holiday, saying their carrier contacted them about it and it is in the US but tracking hasn't been updated to do a backlog in the US... sounds like yours might be in the same morass. They told me I should have it within a couple weeks... one more week to go to get to that probable timeline... but could be longer too.

Was this order of yours sent by free shipping too, by any chance?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I'm not sure it would be airy enough for you - don't you prefer a really open airflow?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure it would be airy enough for you - don't you prefer a really open airflow?

Eh, all depends on the way an RDA is designed. I like a restricted DL. But I use the Gorge wide open air. I choke down the Velocity V2s. Wasps I close about half off.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have one at 36 days old but still think it will turn up. (That one had free shipping, which was a mistake on my part, esp right now with everything jammed up and so many packages arriving from China. But that was before I realized. All the rest were sent expedited and made it in a couple weeks or so.)

This one that's now at 36 days hasn't had an update since Apr 11 when it left a second leg in China, and is the one FT emailed me about [out of the blue] right before their holiday, saying their carrier contacted them about it and it is in the US but tracking hasn't been updated to do a backlog in the US... sounds like yours might be in the same morass. They told me I should have it within a couple weeks... one more week to go to get to that probable timeline... but could be longer too.

Was this order of yours sent by free shipping too, by any chance?
yes free but ordered before #2 which was also free but paid for the repacking hard case service on #1

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Eh, all depends on the way an RDA is designed. I like a restricted DL. But I use the Gorge wide open air. I choke down the Velocity V2s. Wasps I close about half off.

Ok, if you vape a Wasp at half-air, you'd be fine with the Mjolnir.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes free but ordered before #2 which was also free but paid for the repacking hard case service on #1
Don't know what 'repacking hard case service' is - but if the shipping itself was free it's a crap shoot on how long it will take to arrive, right now at this particular time... (vs in the past when it was pretty sure to arrive in a few weeks to a month, normally).

My free orders also arrived out of order, with one getting here sooner than ones shipped prior, and two orders shipped the same day, but one took an extra week to arrive. By then it was end of March and I had been paying for expedited, seeing how long and screwed up the free orders were... then that last free order had ETAs in the future that kept it from shipping until 3/30. And like I said, no updating until...

... this morning FINALLY the tracking was updated to say it was in the San Francisco customs center, had cleared there, and was en route to LA. (Why it went to SF, I have no idea, since my packages usually land straight in LA at the customs clearing centers here.) IAC it will probably be another 7 biz days before I actually get it. This will be the 2nd free order that took 6 weeks to reach my door. Just saying... haven't lost faith yours will turn up. :)

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't know what 'repacking hard case service' is - but if the shipping itself was free it's a crap shoot on how long it will take to arrive, right now at this particular time... (vs in the past when it was pretty sure to arrive in a few weeks to a month, normally).

My free orders also arrived out of order, with one getting here sooner than ones shipped prior, and two orders shipped the same day, but one took an extra week to arrive. By then it was end of March and I had been paying for expedited, seeing how long and screwed up the free orders were... then that last free order had ETAs in the future that kept it from shipping until 3/30. And like I said, no updating until...

... this morning FINALLY the tracking was updated to say it was in the San Francisco customs center, had cleared there, and was en route to LA. (Why it went to SF, I have no idea, since my packages usually land straight in LA at the customs clearing centers here.) IAC it will probably be another 7 biz days before I actually get it. This will be the 2nd free order that took 6 weeks to reach my door. Just saying... haven't lost faith yours will turn up. :)
well with mine at this point the one remaining it was ordered the end of march 26th ish and sent early april. no update since. leaving or arriving kun ming vs what i normally see shenzhen which arrive in a normal 2 week cycle even since the vid. i got asn email early may about the slow down and a new tracking number which shows australia origin point and nothing further even 7 days later. so i tried to sort out the new number was it real or fake or the wrong one email to ft about it was no answer on that item just kindly wait 2 more weeks by then i hit 3 months and im not happy with that.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well with mine at this point the one remaining it was ordered the end of march 26th ish and sent early april.[...] got asn email early may about the slow down and a new tracking number [...] so i tried to sort out the new number [...] email to ft about it [...] kindly wait 2 more weeks by then i hit 3 months and im not happy with that.
Yeah, no one is happy with delayed orders. But if I read that right, it was shipped in early April, so that's just about a month ago. And two more weeks is 6-7 weeks ? So maybe closer to 2 months? Still a really long time to wait. The choke point reportedly, is once the pkg reaches customs in your home country. FT's carrier said there are unusually high numbers of international packages and limited staff at customs centers... and tracking doesn't get updated until it passes through customs. But once you can see tracking again, it's usually a short time to your door from there.

Your order is might very well be in your home country already... sitting in a gigantic pile of packages that are slowly snaking their way to the front of the customs line... I'm guessing that's the case, and hope you hear soon.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The order that shipped 3/30 (with free shipping) from FT arrived Saturday! Just one day after tracking showed up in San Francisco. Was only drip tips, adapters and a few misc things, but was nice to get it. 39 days to door.

Today the squonker backpack for the Hadron is supposedly out for delivery, also from FT, shipped expedited on 4/28. 13 days to door.

Expedited sure beats the heck out of free.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 months is a long time.... have you opened a ticket? They'll be back in the offices Thursday. They'll track it to see exactly where it is or what happened. In my experience (at least) CS at FT has always been very good.
Finally got the mod on Monday. Had a ticket open already but it's closed now, thank doG.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Grandpa - Was waiting for this post as I did believe it would make it. Thanks for letting is know. :)

I just have two orders still en route which I expect to see tracking on over the next few days. An extra Aegis X and Drag 3 for the backup drawer!

And so far no word from the PO on when the reg will actually be filed and go into effect!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Grandpa - Was waiting for this post as I did believe it would make it. Thanks for letting is know. :)

I just have two orders still en route which I expect to see tracking on over the next few days. An extra Aegis X and Drag 3 for the backup drawer!

And so far no word from the PO on when the reg will actually be filed and go into effect!

You might rethink things when you look at that Drag 3. Mighty good lookin, yes sir they are, mighty nice vape. What color did you get?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might rethink things when you look at that Drag 3. Mighty good lookin, yes sir they are, mighty nice vape. What color did you get?
True on all counts! ... already have a Drag 3 (and Aegis X) that I ordered at the beginning of my shopping frenzy some weeks back. Like them both so much ordered an extra of each to put away. :) First Drag was Sandy Brown, this one, Marsela. I like the earthy tones. You...?

The Drag 3 has a really nice footprint... so small and light. And while I had to upgrade the FW to get TC, it went without a hitch which is more than I can say for most Window apps intended to upgrade mods (with the exception of EVOLV). Voopoo has it together!

I never had multiple mods out in the past (was a minimalist) but being forced to stock up, then wanting to check everything out to make sure it's working, I find that I like a few mods out with dedicated tanks - the Drag has become the N.E.T. mod... when I want a little tobacco that's the one I reach for. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
True on all counts! ... already have a Drag 3 (and Aegis X) that I ordered at the beginning of my shopping frenzy some weeks back. Like them both so much ordered an extra of each to put away. :) First Drag was Sandy Brown, this one, Marsela. I like the earthy tones. You...?

The Drag 3 has a really nice footprint... so small and light. And while I had to upgrade the FW to get TC, it went without a hitch which is more than I can say for most Window apps intended to upgrade mods (with the exception of EVOLV). Voopoo has it together!

I never had multiple mods out in the past (was a minimalist) but being forced to stock up, then wanting to check everything out to make sure it's working, I find that I like a few mods out with dedicated tanks - the Drag has become the N.E.T. mod... when I want a little tobacco that's the one I reach for. :)

I ordered the Prussian Blue color of the Drag 3. Also have the Galaxy Blue and the Chestnut colors of the Drag X. I tried to also get a Prussian Blue of the Drag X Plus, but my order was canceled. That's ok - I'd really rather have the Smoky Gray or the Sandy Brown. Might order one of those from overseas.

I think the Marsala color in the Drag 3 isn't too different from the Chestnut color in the Drag X. The Chestnut is really dark, though, almost like a cordovan color (are you old enough to remember cordovan loafers?) :)

I've never been much good at packing things away unused. I'm more likely to leave new things out and use them a while, then pack them away later. I have no patience. lol

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the Prussian Blue color of the Drag 3. Also have the Galaxy Blue and the Chestnut colors of the Drag X. I tried to also get a Prussian Blue of the Drag X Plus, but my order was canceled. That's ok - I'd really rather have the Smoky Gray or the Sandy Brown. Might order one of those from overseas.

That's quite a collection! They are excellent little mods!

I think the Marsala color in the Drag 3 isn't too different from the Chestnut color in the Drag X. The Chestnut is really dark, though, almost like a cordovan color (are you old enough to remember cordovan loafers?) :)

Just did a search to see a pic of them. I'm probably old enough but don't remember hearing that name. (I do remember Earth shoes, Wallabies, and tire tread sandals... :giggle: )

I've never been much good at packing things away unused. I'm more likely to leave new things out and use them a while, then pack them away later. I have no patience. lol

Well that's exactly how I went from a one-mod person to having 5 out now!!! That's why I can put the incoming mods into the drawer, cause already have those two out among the throng.... (Another reason to buy in twos! So I can stand to put one away!) But like you, I also keep telling myself I'll settle into having just one or two mods out and put the rest away after I've had my fun... instead I notice they're all falling into specific assignments and purposes like I plan to leave them out!

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So the extra Aegis X and Drag 3 are out for delivery today (shipped 4/28 expedited), which means I have received all of my orders from FT, and from everywhere else too. For the first time since Feb <?> won't be waiting for something to arrive... a new (old) normal I'll have to get used to!

@lordmage did you get your order yet?

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So the extra Aegis X and Drag 3 are out for delivery today (shipped 4/28 expedited), which means I have received all of my orders from FT, and from everywhere else too. For the first time since Feb <?> won't be waiting for something to arrive... a new (old) normal I'll have to get used to!

@lordmage did you get your order yet?
nope still in the wind i may contact my bank if it is not here by next week

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
nope still in the wind i may contact my bank if it is not here by next week
Sorry to hear it, yet waiting thru next week is smart imho b/c that's still within the time frame I received two of my free orders. I do still think it will arrive. Please let us know what happens and best of luck!

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well as an update #1 did make it thur customs track thur San Fran CS not NY CS was marked delivered but must have been a porch pirate after usps cleared the street.
now im fight with FT and all sources for my money back at this point.
USPS has not gotten back yet but i suspect since it was delivered it will be out of their hands without any proof.
FT basically said unless usps can provide a letter to state i didnt get it they can't do anything else other than charge me 80% more to try again.
so i may be out of luck with them my bank however already started the process for a complete charge back waiting to hear back from them.
i suspect FT will mess with that as well but only time will tell. needless to say i now have a came on my mailbox for proof in the future. this is the first stolen item for my house. and the only FT order to never get to my hands.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well as an update #1 did make it thur customs track thur San Fran CS not NY CS was marked delivered but must have been a porch pirate after usps cleared the street.
now im fight with FT and all sources for my money back at this point.
USPS has not gotten back yet but i suspect since it was delivered it will be out of their hands without any proof.
FT basically said unless usps can provide a letter to state i didnt get it they can't do anything else other than charge me 80% more to try again.
so i may be out of luck with them my bank however already started the process for a complete charge back waiting to hear back from them.
i suspect FT will mess with that as well but only time will tell. needless to say i now have a came on my mailbox for proof in the future. this is the first stolen item for my house. and the only FT order to never get to my hands.
What a *&^%$ bummer! I have never had a FT order not reach my hands either... If it really was delivered and stolen I don't see how anyone - even the bank - could compensate the injured party (you in this case) since none of the involved parties are at fault in that case. Depending on how much it was, and how much money you keep at your bank, I can see the bank maybe compensating you as a customer service gesture to keep you happy, but I don't see a legal leg for them to stand on trying to reverse the charge to FT since there is a record of it being shipped and delivered, but then who knows. Hope one way or another you get your money back.

Really sorry... that's a crappy deal, being stolen from !!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
but must have been a porch pirate after usps cleared the street.

I have had instances where USPS, FedEX and UPS mark packages as delivered but deliver them later or the next day. Since it has been over 2 days probably delivered to wrong address or a Porch Pirate.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors