Become a Patron!

Who Just Ordered From FT in the last few days?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have instances where USPS, FedEX and UPS mark packages as delivered but deliver then later or the next day. Since it has been over 2 days probably delivered to wrong address or a Porch Pirate.
That is def possible - that it got delivered to the wrong address.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i suspect wrong address and under that cause they most likely wont care... i did submit a research request... the bank may give the money back simple due to the longer than agreed delivery window. Fasttech on the other hand at every turn has been dismissive of the real issue. when i first wrote them 30 days after shipment they never offered a refund or reship and every time simply said keep waiting basically and i told them after 45 days i was done waiting and was seeking refund which they ignored and said give it more time. that's when i started the claim with my bank and 2 weeks later i found out the delivery but missing status. either way at the moment i have enough to last me. hopefully until local BM get there supply figured out

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i suspect wrong address and under that cause they most likely wont care... i did submit a research request... the bank may give the money back simple due to the longer than agreed delivery window. Fasttech on the other hand at every turn has been dismissive of the real issue. when i first wrote them 30 days after shipment they never offered a refund or reship and every time simply said keep waiting basically and i told them after 45 days i was done waiting and was seeking refund which they ignored and said give it more time. that's when i started the claim with my bank and 2 weeks later i found out the delivery but missing status. either way at the moment i have enough to last me. hopefully until local BM get there supply figured out
What was in the order?

Far as large vendors like FT, I'd be surprised if any allow for refunding an order that has a delivery record. Sadly with the PO there is no record of the ACTUAL address it was delivered to (unless registered mail)... unlike UPS who takes a quick photo of the package on your porch. A mailman assumes he delivered the mail to the right house, when he may have been one street over at the same house address, but the wrong street. (I've had to walk mail to the neighbors more than a few times, that came here by mistake.)

That's a good avenue the bank came up with though, seeing if they can push through a refund due to it being past the expected delivery date. Good luck.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a shipment ordered on 2/25 arrive on 5/25. It was not FT's fault, though. According to my tracking, dang drip tips apparently sat in a Miami distribution center from March 7th to May 17th. :rolleyes:
Yeah FT even said in one of their forums that their shippers were telling them US Customs are really backed up in some regions. But that's freakin' ridiculous!! 50 days in customs!

Last I heard, April 28 was supposed to be the new ban date, but never heard more... wonder if the PO missed the deadline again for filing the regulations?

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like ordering from FT has gotten a bit harder now. They aren't taking credit card or PayPal for vape purchases. Now you have to buy a FT gift card to pay for it. The gift cards are in preselected amounts so I can't just get one to cover the $51.60 I need to get the purchase.
This sucks. I don't want to overbuy on the gift cards to just to have a credit built up for who knows how long it will be until my next purchase.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that your first mech? If so you are in for a treat. Mechs are a blast. What did you get?
I don't remember but the first one I used was a Hugo Squeezer. My first tube was a Dreamer 1.5. I've been collecting mech tubes all year this year and love using them. I've never used a parallel mech but ordered my first one a couple days ago. It's called Dvpo X18 I think? I passed on so many Noisy Cricket sales that it ain't even funny. I should've grabbed a few of those when they were two/three bucks or whatever.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't remember but the first one I used was a Hugo Squeezer. My first tube was a Dreamer 1.5. I've been collecting mech tubes all year this year and love using them. I've never used a parallel mech but ordered my first one a couple days ago. It's called Dvpo X18 I think? I passed on so many Noisy Cricket sales that it ain't even funny. I should've grabbed a few of those when they were two/three bucks or whatever.
I love me some og Cricket. You could not beat the price. I have 3 and use one of them often. I also have a Delubio and a Hammer of God clone that turned out to be authentic. Pretty cool huh? I bought it here and noticed silver plating wearing off the contacts. I had it authenticated by Vapers Cloud via email with detailed pics. If I send it in they will provide me with aditional documentation.

VU Sponsors