Become a Patron!

Who should get it? Who needs it most?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Ms cruise director, very tight ship you run here, I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS! :)

Hi. I'm shark vape and I tried to assassinate @nabibrian... with some DIY Death Custard. :(
I kept a bit of the custard I made for him. The stuff would gag a maggot.
svomit_100-122.gif

Singularly, the most vile substance I've ever encountered. (with the possible exception of my previous DIY custard)

No hard feelings dawg... ;) <cough cough>
I'll get you next time! I'm goin up to FIVE PERCENT V1!!! BUAAHAhahaaa! o_O
It was so disgusting, I felt the need to rub the custard all over myself.
I also use little drops in a pan for my foot bath.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So today a guy messaged me about some Protank replacement glasses I offered up to whoever wants them, and said he could use them to pair with a protank as he sends stuff overseas to active duty troops and gives stuff to vets at the VFW. Coming from a military family and growing up on military bases around other military families of course I said yes.

So add this to the list of whos getting PIFd stuff. I havent told the guy Im gonna drown him in juice yet, but Im sure hell be happy. Anything to help the troops. Even on the small chance hes scamming for stuff with a good story, Im still gonna send it. Id rather some dude potentially get some free shit from a scam than US soldiers potentially going without because I didnt believe him.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's really awesome of you. I grew up around the military with my dad being civil service and now I am as well. Creeping on 4 years there now and not going anywhere any time soon. Thank you for this, it will eat alot to them.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So today a guy messaged me about some Protank replacement glasses I offered up to whoever wants them, and said he could use them to pair with a protank as he sends stuff overseas to active duty troops and gives stuff to vets at the VFW. Coming from a military family and growing up on military bases around other military families of course I said yes.

So add this to the list of whos getting PIFd stuff. I havent told the guy Im gonna drown him in juice yet, but Im sure hell be happy. Anything to help the troops. Even on the small chance hes scamming for stuff with a good story, Im still gonna send it. Id rather some dude potentially get some free shit from a scam than US soldiers potentially going without because I didnt believe him.
If the USO had a vape shit program I would donate.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man digging through all this juice is a chore lol. Trying to figure out what to keep and what to give away is a nightmare. My room looks like you funneled the steam from a nuclear cooling tower into it lol.

But on a plus side, about 2 months ago, when I first started vaping, I met a guy in the Vapers.tv rooms who found out I was new and he offered to send me a big box of juice. He said he goes to a lot of conventions and gets handed juice like crazy so he like to PIF it to newbies. I was grateful and looked forward to it. Well 2 months went by and I had assumed he forgot about it and then I forgot as well until I got a package in the mail with about 15 bottles of brand new, sealed ejuice. All most all of it is 3mg nic so perfect for Brian. Im gonna give most of it away (maybe keep a couple for myself, probably will test out most of them just to make sure they arent poison lol)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't seen @Joshua Iles in a minute, so I wonder if he might need juice?
I'm still around, just super busy and hardly ever get on anymore and when i do it's usually just for a few minutes. For the moment my juice supply is abundant, but that's just cuz I got some unexpected cash and stocked up. There are far more deserving folks I'm sure, but thanks for thinking of me. :)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for being honest. Appreciate it.

Ive been crazy busy since Sunday night, so wasnt able to get boxes out yet. Hoping to do it soon.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm way to new to ask to get PIFd, but I'm here with the mil (not mil myself) and I volunteer with multiple organizations that send care packages to soldiers. There's one company called Vape A Vet I think.... https://vapeavet.org/
I don't know if they'll take open juice but it's a good way to get juice/donations to deployed folks and veterans.

Meantime, I'll always take free juice and pass it out here where I'm at.

Just a personal note, I've been hand delivering care packages for donation groups for seven years out here. They ship to me, I carry them to remote locations where they're needed. In seven years, I've never dipped into those packages. It's just a personal gripe I have with contractors taking things meant for the mil folks.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ang33angela33

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So kinda throwing this out new to vape-ing using it as a nicotine replacement thing and for fun but yes in the process of acquiring and purchasing juices but am totally open to hand outs xD - Thanks

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Avoiding sending people who sign up here specifically for a hand out was the whole point of this thread lol I appreciate the honesty though and not throwing out some BS sob story ha.

Finally got around to sending Brians juice out today. A hefty package full of love. And ,well...shit. I didnt realize how much it was to send a package full of juice. Im glad we only got it dialed in to 1 person, or I might have gone broke lol. Nah, it wasnt that much, but definitely would have added up to some real money with 5 or 6 people.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Avoiding sending people who sign up here specifically for a hand out was the whole point of this thread lol I appreciate the honesty though and not throwing out some BS sob story ha.

Finally got around to sending Brians juice out today. A hefty package full of love. And ,well...shit. I didnt realize how much it was to send a package full of juice. Im glad we only got it dialed in to 1 person, or I might have gone broke lol. Nah, it wasnt that much, but definitely would have added up to some real money with 5 or 6 people.

Well at least you got it out, that's the main thing Myth. I'm sure Brian will appreciate it. So have you been working too hard, or hardly working. I've been sicker than a dog here and not getting better man.

On a different note, I don't even remember what it cost to ship my package, I hope it wasn't that bad. But by now Brian's going to realize that he has some good stuff in there to vape, especially that honey custard! Better than any debils custard if I do say so myself. Well Myth keep up with the good deeds, cause you'll get what's coming to you my brother! Later bro!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I feel you with being sick man. Before about 2 years ago I was rarely ever sick, like once every 3 years Id get a flu or cold and thatd be it. But ever since my sisters had their 3 newest kids, Ive been getting sick 4 or 5 times a year at least, maybe more. It wasnt bad when it was just my oldest niece (shes 5, then theres two 18 month olds and a 4 month old), but when the others came along they all just started passing around the illness back and forth between them, so at any given moment at least 1 person in my family is sick, and it gets passed on from there in a never ending cycle. Ive had a bad chest/respiratory infection/bug for about 3 weeks now. Just finally getting over it. I did notice though that being sick isnt as bad since I quit the cigarettes fully. So at least thats a bonus.

But anyways, I sent Brian about 15 or so bottles, cant quite remember so I may be way off here, so hopefully hell find at least a couple that he likes. I threw in a bunch of nice premium, glass bottled, fancy labeled juices, and then also a nice handful of decent budget branded, plastic bottled juices. Its all just stuff that would just sit here and get old. It took me an hour or 2 when I finally got around to sorting my juice out between stuff I wanted and stuff I was willing to give, and then the rest of the day to go through the "not sure" pile lol. Wound up with around 90-100 bottles I kept and about 60 or so in the PIF box.

Anyway Im rambling.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's cool that you have Lil ones you can play with and then send home, lol. I had my first baby stop by today, she's 33 gonna be 34 in a week. You have a bunch of brand new ones there, boy what fun! Yeah the cold/flu just goes around and around when they are young. Now I work in a pool of salespeople and the environment is prone to passing the cold around and around so this is my 3rd of sickness in 6 months!

Yeah I sent Brian about 8-10 bottles I think, been to bed a few times since then so I don't know. He's a good dude, I had the luxury of going thru my stash with him so it made it easier for me. Well Myth, tone for bed, nice seeing you and thanks for the conversation. G'night

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors