Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That one sounds like fun! I only play 1 game other than Spider Solitaire. It's a Facebook game called Paradise Bay. YES, I'm boring! :giggle:

You're not boring. :)

And yes it's pretty fun while it's a different war it's like being in the movie "Saving Private Ryan". The cut scenes are so well animated and voiced they seem real and extremely gritty. I can't believe I nearly passed this one up.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning dearie! :inlove:

I'm better. I'm SORE though. OMG. Took 2 dogs to the vet and they were going under my legs and acting crazy. I almost fell a couple of times. So my back, neck and legs hurt but I'm better. :bunny::bunny:

I pruned roses at my parents' house yesterday, and this morning my back is informing me that yes, I am 55 yrs old and I don't move NEARLY enough. :giggle: Oww.

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shipped from TX
@Reign this sounds like fate! You gotta order another one from this guy on Ebay, you'll get it overnight if he don't send it priority. That'll take at least 2 days, don't ask me why. lol That way by the time the one gets there from China, you'll know if you like it or not!! :teehee:

I know the idea of no home delivery is hard to grasp to city slickers, probably seems antiquated just like party line phones, but you'd think they would care about the fact that they have alienated tens of thousands of potential customers.
wow the fact that they just don't care is what amazes me.

That sounds goooood Deb's. A lot of time when I am doing a roast in a crock pot I will throw a can of RoTel on it.
With all this talk of Chili I am gonna have to search for a decent plain jane Chili recipe. Dont want a fancy recipe, dont care about 4 alarm, just want to find a plain old chili recipe kinda like the chili Wendys use to sell. If I want spicy I would cook cajun style
Your cream of mushrooms made me think of an easy crawfish etouffee recipe. A young guy I use to work offshore with made this occasionally and its real good. Saute onions and peppers in butter, when about translucent add a pound of crawfish tails and a can of cream of whatever. Chicken, mushroom, shrimp all work well. Add a bit of milk to make it creamy. Season with Zatarans Cajun seasoning and Cayenne, simmer about 10 minutes, serve on rice. Its good
Jup we just dumped some rotel in a beef roast we did. But when I do pork roast, the only way I want it is in the recipe I put up. My own creation.
Chili: Meat, onions, garlic, chili powder, mater sauce, chick stock. Cook it. Optional: top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and black olives. The etouffee one sounds good too, but no roux?

I hardly ever use the 1ml one, anyway, except to measure out my nic base, because I use so little of it now.
lol I'm the opposite. I use the 30 ml to measure my nic, and 1 mls to measure flavoring. :D

Well guys, my internet has been down so I may or may not be able to catch up. I'll try though. Love yoooooooooooz
Is it totally back up now, or in and out? Call me! Need to tawk to ya

Doing just great except these Nazis keep spotting me ruining my achievement. lol
Get a German uniform like the guys on Hogan's Heroes used to do!

That one sounds like fun! I only play 1 game other than Spider Solitaire
lol I'm just as boring.........I play Euchre by myself online, and when I had a tablet that worked, I played subway surfers.

Hope everyone is havin a great day!!

Wahoooooooooooo on your cubbies Kaddywhack!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Reign this sounds like fate! You gotta order another one from this guy on Ebay, you'll get it overnight if he don't send it priority. That'll take at least 2 days, don't ask me why. lol That way by the time the one gets there from China, you'll know if you like it or not!! :teehee:

Jup we just dumped some rotel in a beef roast we did. But when I do pork roast, the only way I want it is in the recipe I put up. My own creation.
Chili: Meat, onions, garlic, chili powder, mater sauce, chick stock. Cook it. Optional: top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and black olives. The etouffee one sounds good too, but no roux?

lol I'm the opposite. I use the 30 ml to measure my nic, and 1 mls to measure flavoring. :D

lol I'm just as boring.........I play Euchre by myself online, and when I had a tablet that worked, I played subway surfers.

I'll be on the way to your house in about 10 minutes.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Ya know Deb, I like the way you think. :) Going to place another order tomorrow. :giggle::giggle:

Edit: And oh if I could steal a uniform I'd be all on it but all the ones I find seem to have dead Nazis in them. :giggle::devil:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a :facepalm: moment awhile ago. I wanted to get the chill off the back rooms of the house so I turned the big heater on. About a hour later, I feel cold air and wondered if I had ghosts! Then I realized that the temp had came up to 78 which caused the AC to turn on. Everything is off now! :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a :facepalm: moment awhile ago. I wanted to get the chill off the back rooms of the house so I turned the big heater on. About a hour later, I feel cold air and wondered if I had ghosts! Then I realized that the temp had came up to 78 which caused the AC to turn on. Everything is off now! :)

Funny that you mention ghosts. I "believe" in them; we lived in a converted/renovated OLD farmhouse in Pontiac, MI, when our son was born, and it was very clear to me within a few weeks of moving in that there were unseen presences in that old house. Our landlords lived downstairs, while we had the upstairs apartment-conversion, so I asked our landlady one day if she had ever noticed anything odd in the house. Her eyes got as big as Eisenhower dollars and she said YES! something had once PUSHED her into a bathtub she was scrubbing, when she was the only one home! And she'd had other experiences in the house, so I told her I had felt and noticed a few things, too.

Anyway, this morning while I was cooking breakfast, my major grief about my mom's death came to mind, that I would never know for sure if she had known I was there, beside her, when she was on life support -- and just as the thought crossed my mind and I felt a little teary, I swear to god, it felt like my mom was right behind/beside me, and I had a very clear mental image of her face, and her impatient (as usual!) assurance that of course she had known! :D That was very comforting, and the way it was expressed was so much HER, I have no doubt, it really was. :D

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Andria, I have 2 ghosts or presences here in my house. I've been here alone and smelled cigarette smoke. Fresh cigarette smoke. The man who owned this house smoked and there's been many instances of folks in the house next door seeing someone sitting on my front porch and seeing someone sitting in the swing on my front porch smoking a cigarette. My neighbor said he could see the red glow from the cigarette. And I've also been here alone and smelled perfume that's not mine. It's more of an old lady's perfume. They don't bother anyone though.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mater sauce
You make sauce out of a redneck tow truck?
FP8685.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know Deb, I like the way you think. Going to place another order tomorrow.
Edit: And oh if I could steal a uniform I'd be all on it but all the ones I find seem to have dead Nazis in them.
hehehe I had a feelin you would! Knew you just need that lil nudge! Yur welcome! lmao Well.....least them nazis are dead!

You make sauce out of a redneck tow truck?
heck no! Not outta him........me and mater iz friends! :D

Really enjoyed dinner with Debs and Taresa. It may be a while before I can catch up so in a way, I'm glad you guys weren't too chatty. hehehehe
It was soooooooo wonderful. For those who might know her, Teresa is dancing heretik elsewhere. I've wanted to meet her for 4 years! She only lives 2.5 hrs from me. We've planned a few times to get together, but they've always fallen through. This one didn't! It was so great that Atcha could come and meet her too!!

Why does the forum keep telling me to wait!?!? I can't help it my fingers and brain moves faster than the interwebs.
I know! I hate that. Cept it's only my fingers that move quick, my brain is usually laggin a day or so behind. Especially today...... wow....... I had a few idjit moments today. Had coupons for free appetizers at the restaurant we went to. Distinctly remembered putting them in my pocket. Thought I mighta transferred them to my purse. Took everything outta each section of my purse, looked through the few sections it has.......small purse, not much in it. Did that twice! Couldn't find em. Got home, searched here, newp......didn't lay em down anywhere. Grabbed my purse.....found em right off the bat in the pocket I keep my chapstick in! I even used my chapstick at the restaurant. Got home...........realized I didn't have my keys. :facepalm: At least I realized it before I got out and Atcha drove away so I could use her cell phone to call my son to come let me in. Today was NOT a good brain day! lol

Wow, even from a thousand miles away? Didn't know I was so talented.
lmao........and that comment.............killed the thread!! hehehe <3

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was soooooooo wonderful. For those who might know her, Teresa is dancing heretik elsewhere. I've wanted to meet her for 4 years! She only lives 2.5 hrs from me. We've planned a few times to get together, but they've always fallen through. This one didn't! It was so great that Atcha could come and meet her too!!

Dancing?!?!?!?!? Get her here to VU!!! We desperately need her presence!!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll tell her, but she barely has time for the porches. But she might. It was so wonderful to finally meet her and get real life squeezes. I'll tell her you've requested her presence!

Please do!!!! she was always one of my faves over yonder! Also flamingotutu... anyone ever talk to her? Real nice lady!

Andria

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A super early good morning to everyone! Why am I up at 4 AM? No clue, but the dog looks really annoyed I didn't let her sleep in. It's not like I told her to wake up, she could have stayed in bed. At least I can get some reading done before the day actually starts. See everyone later.

VU Sponsors