Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what the fuck is this thread about?
Bunch of swingers but actually the name came from in between a tootle puffer and a cloud chaser, if your in the middle, then your a womper ;).......
NICE! Where do I get one o' those? ;)

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, yesterday morning I saw a robin! :eek: Then last night at choretime I saw two more (or the same one with a friend). Robins don't normally show up here until March, so this is WAY early for them. I hope it means we'll have an early spring! :bliss:
Lets hope so Lannie, I saw a robin last week but it had 3 wheels...

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, 25 mm looks like it. There is still a little metal around a 25, but not enough to have a 27 mm without a bit of overhang.
Ok, I was too busy to search so left it here to pick up later.....a bit like a fishing net lol

Thanks

25mm has slight overhang on the sides doesn't it ? I hate overhang, this might put me off getting the Therion now..

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black Engine on a black frame Therion with the snake back should be a killer look. I keep saying I won't do it, I don't need it, but let's face it, sooner or later I'm gonna get a black frame Therion.:giggle:

I have seen you on other threads Eskie when I was doing a bit of research, I know your going to get one and when my pics land next week all over here, it's going to push you over the edge LOL

The 25mm super RTA will be going on the Therion, believe it or not, it's the only RTA I used now, for me, there is nothing better, who would of thought it ha

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have seen you on other threads Eskie when I was doing a bit of research, I know your going to get one and when my pics land next week all over here, it's going to push you over the edge LOL

The 25mm super RTA will be going on the Therion, believe it or not, it's the only RTA I used now, for me, there is nothing better, who would of thought it ha

That's funny. My Engines are used every day. I'm getting a mini to fit on my Pico. Perfect pocket setup with no leak worries. I will say the Super tank (not RTA) has been great for factory coils. I guess I'm obligated now to check out the RTA.;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's funny. My Engines are used every day. I'm getting a mini to fit on my Pico. Perfect pocket setup with no leak worries. I will say the Super tank (not RTA) has been great for factory coils. I guess I'm obligated now to check out the RTA.;)
Yes the only small thing about it is the airflow is a little turbulent, apart from that, it's awesome...

I'm a little late to the party and it passed under my radar but I'm 99% sure that the Billow V3 Plus is going to be a seriously good vape !

Obligated to get a Super RTA and a Black framed Therion..........I'm bad !

Slight delay with the Therion but only by a day, they are coming into the shop on the 18th Jan and it just so happens I'm working there that day....

Happy days

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Slight delay with the Therion but only by a day, they are coming into the shop on the 18th Jan and it just so happens I'm working there that day....

Happy days

That is freaking unfair! It's a real pain to find a black frame in stock with the right back from a US vendor. I could order it from China, but one, it's a long wait on delivery (and you're never sure it's really in stock with them anyway), and two, good luck getting support if something is wrong. True, Evolv is really good about supporting their boards and even the mods from the third party manufacturers, but I would rather deal with a vendor I trust so if there is a problem, it goes back and a new one appears. I've been fortunate in not getting a single dud to date, but sooner or later it's bound to happen.

Besides, it's not like I'm sitting here with nothing to vape on chewing on my fingernails to not pick up a smoke.:rolleyes:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is freaking unfair! It's a real pain to find a black frame in stock with the right back from a US vendor. I could order it from China, but one, it's a long wait on delivery (and you're never sure it's really in stock with them anyway), and two, good luck getting support if something is wrong. True, Evolv is really good about supporting their boards and even the mods from the third party manufacturers, but I would rather deal with a vendor I trust so if there is a problem, it goes back and a new one appears. I've been fortunate in not getting a single dud to date, but sooner or later it's bound to happen.

Besides, it's not like I'm sitting here with nothing to vape on chewing on my fingernails to not pick up a smoke.:rolleyes:
Which one are you after Eskie, the same as mine, the All black with carbon inlays and rattlesnake cover ?

Those are REALLY difficult to get hold of and they are actually a limited edition (how limited remains to be seen)

I think your nibbling them nails tbh :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Of course that one. Which else would I want? It's gotta be that almost impossible to get one, but I will succeed. Somehow. What's your address again? And you leave the sliding door unlocked, right?:giggle::devil:

If not, I guess the black frame with maybe the black croc back.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course that one. Which else would I want? It's gotta be that almost impossible to get one, but I will succeed. Somehow. What's your address again? And you leave the sliding door unlocked, right?:giggle::devil:

If not, I guess the black frame with maybe the black croc back.

None of us have really seen that one properly, I saw Mike with it, if that's even the same one cause he just bought the cover off ebay, I have no idea what to expect. Black Croc is OK, my triade has that but it gets boring after a while. I just have a feeling that the white snake cover Mike had is different to these limited edition ones....could be wrong.

Either way, it's the most sought after Therion right now

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK. folks, here's more snow pictures (just go on past this post and the next couple of you're already bored by South Dakota snow).

A couple days ago and again today, I was busy with Bob (the name we call our antique bobcat, AKA skid steer) trying to make pathways through all this crap so we can manage some semblance of "normal" during one of our abnormally cold snowy winters. (For those of you who believe the politically motivated global warming BS, Lannie keeps detailed temperature records and we are, so far, for both high and low temperatures, consistently 8 degrees below "normal" this year). Anyway, on with the show...

1.jpg
This is the edge of the dog yard (with south edge of house and garage), where I tried plowing a path both for the propane man to be able to get to our tank (we are running low) and to try to keep this dog (Missy) from walking out over the top of the fences.

2.jpg
The top of the wire on that fence is four feet. Here, I tried to go down the fence line to clear the drifts off of it to keep Missy in...

3.jpg
And looking down the line, I finally ran into a tree that I could not get around, so a couple hours of moving snow was wasted because she can still get out by walking over the top down there at the center of this picture and she is smart enough to figure out she can go around that tree even if the bobcat couldn't, so we are stuck with supervising potty breaks for the remainder of winter.

4.jpg
Looking up the west side of the house toward the shop. This will have to be the primary potty spot until all this crap finally melts (May?).

5.jpg
And if you look real hard, you can see the top of our 500-gallon propane tank (which, at the moment, contains only about 75 gallons), but hopefully this is cleared enough for the gas guy to get his hose crammed in there. I'm gonna have to finish this off with a shovel...

(continued next post so these don't get too long)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Snow report continued...

6.jpg
East side of house with garage on right, shop just beyond the house, and barns in the distance. That's Jasper posing in the driveway.

7.jpg
And a pathway to the shop. As you can see, the snow level at that door was right up to the doorknob.

8.jpg
And a pathway out to the garden and burn barrel. There is no garbage service out here, so we have to keep burnables and non-burnables and recycle stuff in separate bins. The paper stuff gets burned when the weather permits and... well, see next pic...

9.jpg
This is the original homestead cabin, built about 1910, and if you strain hard enough, you can see the top of a dark green 1974 Chevy pickup behind the drift just to the right of the carriage room on that cabin. On the other end of that truck is a deep pit where I put the non-burnable garbage, so I must have routine access to that hole in the ground. The problem at the moment, even though the pit is 10-feet deep (below ground level), is that it is totally full of snow to over three feet ABOVE ground level. The shitty litter and tin cans will just have to sit on top until the snow melts...

(to be continued)

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Snow report continues...

10.jpg
Had to widen the path to the barns because the hay guy will be coming in a couple weeks to fill up the hay room in the cow barn and no way is his truck/trailer gonna make it out there, so he's gonna have to park it out in front of the garage and use his own skid steer to cart the bales (3'x3'x6' squares) one-at-a-time down this path.

11.jpg
Just a short break in path documentation to show that the horses (Horus left and Big Wind right, both staring at Little John, the steer who is lying in front of them) can still survive all this crap.

12.jpg
And coming back up the driveway, Jasper wants to know what I am doing out here without all my winter wear... well, hey, it was 28 degrees and that's almost T-shirt weather here in South Dakota. The Pyr behind him is our female, Kiara.

13.jpg
OK, final picture. I think I did a pretty good job making an area big enough in front of the garage for the hay guy to park his rig. Just beyond the gates is U.S. Highway 212. I hope we don't get more snow before the hay guy gets here because at the end of the day today, Bob backfired badly several times and died. Pray I can fix that piece of crap before the next blizzard...

Hope I didn't bore y'all too badly...

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snow report continues...

View attachment 71832
Had to widen the path to the barns because the hay guy will be coming in a couple weeks to fill up the hay room in the cow barn and no way is his truck/trailer gonna make it out there, so he's gonna have to park it out in front of the garage and use his own skid steer to cart the bales (3'x3'x6' squares) one-at-a-time down this path.

View attachment 71833
Just a short break in path documentation to show that the horses (Horus left and Big Wing right, both staring at Little John, the steer who is lying in front of them) can still survive all this crap.

View attachment 71834
And coming back up the driveway, Jasper wants to know what I am doing out here without all my winter wear... well, hey, it was 28 degrees and that's almost T-shirt weather here in South Dakota. The Pyr behind him is our female, Kiara.

View attachment 71835
OK, final picture. I think I did a pretty good job making an area big enough in front of the garage for the hay guy to park his rig. Just beyond the gates is U.S. Highway 212. I hope we don't get more snow before the hay guy gets here because at the end of the day today, Bob backfired badly several times and died. Pray I can fix that piece of crap before the next blizzard...

Hope I didn't bore y'all too badly...
First off Rich I would love to be there and so would our kids, you've worked really hard and I'm sure you'll be happy to see the back of it but it sure does look beautiful...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie

The real first untouched pictures of the Therion, it is def more white than I thought but I was kinda hoping it was so I'm really happy..

I will have mine tomorrow

Oh and the outstanding Billow V3 Plus review coming today (how did this one slip through)

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK. folks, here's more snow pictures (just go on past this post and the next couple of you're already bored by South Dakota snow).

A couple days ago and again today, I was busy with Bob (the name we call our antique bobcat, AKA skid steer) trying to make pathways through all this crap so we can manage some semblance of "normal" during one of our abnormally cold snowy winters. (For those of you who believe the politically motivated global warming BS, Lannie keeps detailed temperature records and we are, so far, for both high and low temperatures, consistently 8 degrees below "normal" this year). Anyway, on with the show...

View attachment 71820
This is the edge of the dog yard (with south edge of house and garage), where I tried plowing a path both for the propane man to be able to get to our tank (we are running low) and to try to keep this dog (Missy) from walking out over the top of the fences.

View attachment 71821
The top of the wire on that fence is four feet. Here, I tried to go down the fence line to clear the drifts off of it to keep Missy in...

View attachment 71822
And looking down the line, I finally ran into a tree that I could not get around, so a couple hours of moving snow was wasted because she can still get out by walking over the top down there at the center of this picture and she is smart enough to figure out she can go around that tree even if the bobcat couldn't, so we are stuck with supervising potty breaks for the remainder of winter.

View attachment 71823
Looking up the west side of the house toward the shop. This will have to be the primary potty spot until all this crap finally melts (May?).

View attachment 71824
And if you look real hard, you can see the top of our 500-gallon propane tank (which, at the moment, contains only about 75 gallons), but hopefully this is cleared enough for the gas guy to get his hose crammed in there. I'm gonna have to finish this off with a shovel...

(continued next post so these don't get too long)
Omggggg that's just crazy!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A big congrats to you two!:stars2:

I hope you have a nice honeymoon all arranged!
Thanks Eskie, Honeymoon is on hold, I still want to go to the US for a few months but Emmy wants a cottage in Paris, so it's still up in the air.

We are going to a Hotel in London though after the wedding for a week

What do you think of the Therion or are you reserving judgement lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, well, that is more white than I expected. :confused:

That's why I didn't want to rely on just that sepia tinted photo alone. I still like the black frame. Huh, what to do....................

I think your on the right track there, as long as the frame is black then you always have the option of other battery covers. I really like it though and you know that white will darken with age....like they all do.

Ah I dunno, lets wait till I get the dam thing in my hand lol

VU Sponsors