Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all! One more day of cold for here (well, cold here isn't as bad as elsewhere;)) then back into the 40's. A heat wave!

Rixy, I did see that single coil setup.It does look good, but I'd love to see them do a single coil in a 23 mm tank which would make it perfect for something like a Pico to run around with and never leak.

That would be nice for higher ohm builds, I think this one is for big juggernaut single coils, something that in a dual setup would be too low for most mods and batteries..

A smaller version of the Nano would probably replace a Merlin just for the fact of how good these are for out and about. They should of called the 25mm single the Micro and made a 22/3mm version the Nano......missed the boat there hey... Or made that bigger Pico to take 25mm tanks.

With that said the OBS Engine Mini (this is getting confusing lol) which is 22mm, if you build some nice single 26g coils in it, that's a good setup for the Pico...especially the all silver one.

Do grown men still have to walk in pairs there?
That question must of been for Eskie as UK men are very unsociable

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Im blown away but shouldn't really be surprised considering how good their sub ohm tank is..

Tobeco Super RTA 25mm, great compact RTA, wicks perfect, velocity deck, plenty of room, easy to wick, really good flavor, juice flow control, not had it leak once, perfect airflow, threading is A1, looks nice and for the money you seriously can't go wrong with this tank.. It fell off my radar and now I wish I had got one months ago, they also do a 22mm version, great out and about atty. it's so good, it may even bump the OBS off my Q Mini as I think the flavor outs it......

Same x :p Any good at sharing :sneaka::sneaka:I'm in a silly mood again :hug:

Wow! That's too funny! That woman doesn't look amused. hehehe
The one on the left is making me hungry

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tobeco Super RTA 25mm, great compact RTA, wicks perfect, velocity deck, plenty of room, easy to wick, really good flavor, juice flow control, not had it leak once, perfect airflow, threading is A1, looks nice and for the money you seriously can't go wrong with this tank.. It fell off my radar and now I wish I had got one months ago, they also do a 22mm version, great out and about atty. it's so good, it may even bump the OBS off my Q Mini as I think the flavor outs it...
kewl! Rut-roh......yur after Kadly now........ does Mikey know? :teehee:

My Q Mini has just shipped with next day delivery, roll on tomorrow !!
kewl!! Can't wait for pics.

First, 24 hour delivery of Chinese food,
sooooo wish we had this......and that I had the money to order it a couple times a week. Really wish my fav Thai restaurant delivered 24/7 yummy yummy yummy!!

Hope everyone is doin great! Rixy really so good to see you feelin yur oats again. :hug:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I own a lot of mods and this may not be the prettiest one it certainly is without a doubt the best mod I own, review coming later this week but I can tell you, if you want to treat yourself, then this is the mod !

Some pics :)

The Matt black finish is awesome, wish I had more time but I have to go out now.
Nice! !
Yea Mikey hasn't been around much. Miss him

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gowd Morning folks.

Temp control today on the Q Mini, going to build some nice fused SS Claptons.

I'm still pretty new to temp control but I have the basic knowledge of it....no point having this expensive board and not using it.

All good fun, my own Super Tank RTA might be here today too, I'll put the same build in that and match it against the OBS.

That Super Tank is all that Emily vapes on.

How weird was that, just had a text to say my delivery will be here today so yup, can't wait to fire that Super Tank up, I must say, Emmys is really impressive.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Actually a nice day out here with sunny skies and a temp of 50 F (beats the 10F of yesterday). Too bad I have a bunch of work planned to do at home, so I might have to just play hooky and get outside. Spent last evening cleaning and rewicking a few tanks and mixing up some juice to stock up on. I've got 2 new recipes I love, one for a Toffee and another for French Silk.

Rixy, can't wait to for your opinion on the YiHi. I know you're not a big TC user, so it'll be interesting to see what you think.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Actually a nice day out here with sunny skies and a temp of 50 F (beats the 10F of yesterday). Too bad I have a bunch of work planned to do at home, so I might have to just play hooky and get outside. Spent last evening cleaning and rewicking a few tanks and mixing up some juice to stock up on. I've got 2 new recipes I love, one for a Toffee and another for French Silk.

Rixy, can't wait to for your opinion on the YiHi. I know you're not a big TC user, so it'll be interesting to see what you think.
Will do Eskie, I'm just waiting for the Super tank mini RTA to turn up so I can throw in these SS fused Claptons.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I will watch the Plumes show.
what's that? ohhhhhhhhh ya mean vapin clouds???

The Matt black finish is awesome, wish I had more time but I have to go out now.
ya didn't get the purple one???? :( hehehe As far as the lines of it go, I do think the Q classes are the prettiest mods I've ever seen. And if the purple comes out anywhere near as pretty as the red did, that would be awesome! Of course the paint job on that other purple one.......... hang on....... well I saved it, but can't find where I saved it to. Anyhow, that one was gorgeous for the purple, but not as pretty as the Q for the shape.

I think he's dumped me so I'm on the rebound lol
We kinda dumped him. I do miss him! and fin and some others.

As a snow belt Midwesterner, yep, this sounds about right...
View attachment 71158
lmao........cept for the south, we close the schools and empty the grocery store if there is snow in a neighboring county.

I've got 2 new recipes I love, one for a Toffee and another for French Silk.
You know yur not allowed to talk about yummy recipes without sharing them!

I hope not.......if that's the case, then Emmy is just a ruse for you to stay in the closet!

@Rixta Are you always doing the 'Picard maneuver'?
No idea what that is, but if it has to do with the above, I certainly hope not! hehehe

Hope everyone is having a super day! I gotta leave in about 30 mins for a pain clinic appt.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
what's that? ohhhhhhhhh ya mean vapin clouds???

ya didn't get the purple one???? :( hehehe As far as the lines of it go, I do think the Q classes are the prettiest mods I've ever seen. And if the purple comes out anywhere near as pretty as the red did, that would be awesome! Of course the paint job on that other purple one.......... hang on....... well I saved it, but can't find where I saved it to. Anyhow, that one was gorgeous for the purple, but not as pretty as the Q for the shape.

We kinda dumped him. I do miss him! and fin and some others.

lmao........cept for the south, we close the schools and empty the grocery store if there is snow in a neighboring county.

You know yur not allowed to talk about yummy recipes without sharing them!

I hope not.......if that's the case, then Emmy is just a ruse for you to stay in the closet!

No idea what that is, but if it has to do with the above, I certainly hope not! hehehe

Hope everyone is having a super day! I gotta leave in about 30 mins for a pain clinic appt.
Hope your apt goes well Debs!!! Love you!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Super Tank Mini RTA 25mm is another winner, Tobeco make some of the best tanks at the best prices, lovely vape, better flavor than the Engine, unless my SS fused Clapton is better than the Kanthal one but I do get more of the flavor notes on the Super tank.

Great amount of airflow, slightly restricted, juice control, so easy to wick, the only con is that it's a little noisy / turbulent airflow but that's it..

80J - 450F 0.20ohm, SS Temp control on the mini, a really nice vape

SS Fused Claptons 3mm ID 0.20ohm

I missed a pic out after this where you slide the wicking ring on and screw it down a few turns

Wicking like a champ
Custom drip tip .....shorter tank than the Engine but still holds 5ml

More in depth review on the Q mini soon but for now, I like the board over the DNA but that's subjective, either way, I'm loving this setup.

Vaping some galley maids breakfast, god this has some depth, think Rice krispies and Milk with a splash of cream, sooooooo moreish.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors